But the birthing process didn’t go as planned.
Tamera wanted to have her baby boy naturally, but he didn’t come at the expected arrival date. As a result, she went through 15 hours of labor and later a C-section.
“All of my thoughts, what I wanted. All of that went all out the window. I just wanted him to be healthy,” said Tamera whose hours of labor caused her to run a fever-something her unborn baby didn’t really appreciate.
“I have a temperature of 100.6. The baby is not responding well to that now. He’s losing oxygen,” Tamera explained to Sister 2 Sister.
But after it was all over and she saw that her boy was healthy and normal, she rejoiced and marinated in the bliss of new motherhood.
“You forget all the pain, the uncomfortableness. You forget all of that when you see such an amazing, beautiful gift,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here