But the birthing process didn’t go as planned.
Tamera wanted to have her baby boy naturally, but he didn’t come at the expected arrival date. As a result, she went through 15 hours of labor and later a C-section.
“All of my thoughts, what I wanted. All of that went all out the window. I just wanted him to be healthy,” said Tamera whose hours of labor caused her to run a fever-something her unborn baby didn’t really appreciate.
“I have a temperature of 100.6. The baby is not responding well to that now. He’s losing oxygen,” Tamera explained to Sister 2 Sister.
But after it was all over and she saw that her boy was healthy and normal, she rejoiced and marinated in the bliss of new motherhood.
“You forget all the pain, the uncomfortableness. You forget all of that when you see such an amazing, beautiful gift,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here