But the birthing process didn’t go as planned.
Tamera wanted to have her baby boy naturally, but he didn’t come at the expected arrival date. As a result, she went through 15 hours of labor and later a C-section.
“All of my thoughts, what I wanted. All of that went all out the window. I just wanted him to be healthy,” said Tamera whose hours of labor caused her to run a fever-something her unborn baby didn’t really appreciate.
“I have a temperature of 100.6. The baby is not responding well to that now. He’s losing oxygen,” Tamera explained to Sister 2 Sister.
But after it was all over and she saw that her boy was healthy and normal, she rejoiced and marinated in the bliss of new motherhood.
“You forget all the pain, the uncomfortableness. You forget all of that when you see such an amazing, beautiful gift,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here