*TMZ is reporting that Taye Diggs single-handedly apprehended a man who tried to break into his L.A. home last night.
Law enforcement sources tell the website that Diggs was at his home last night when a man broke into his home shortly after 11:00 PM.
Diggs — who was at the SAG Awards earlier in the evening — confronted the suspect, who then took off running.
According to sources, Diggs chased the guy – said to be around 20-years-old – and eventually subdued him until cops arrived.
Law enforcement sources say there was a getaway driver … but he got away.
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here