He’s expressed his disdain for the Obama administration before, but now he’s talking about the president as a sworn enemy he plans to take down.
In fact, he was videotaped by Media Matters during a recent interview with Guns.com at the NBC-sponsored Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show.and is seen declaring war on the President as a communist loving, evil man.
Now, we all know that the First Amendment protects our right to speech, but his hate rhetoric is borderline illegal, isn’t it?
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here