He’s expressed his disdain for the Obama administration before, but now he’s talking about the president as a sworn enemy he plans to take down.
In fact, he was videotaped by Media Matters during a recent interview with Guns.com at the NBC-sponsored Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show.and is seen declaring war on the President as a communist loving, evil man.
Now, we all know that the First Amendment protects our right to speech, but his hate rhetoric is borderline illegal, isn’t it?
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here