*Tonight, Terrell Owens will sink to new lows – just literally, of course.
The former NFL receiver is among the celebrities competing in Fox’s two-hour special “Stars in Danger: The High Dive,” which airs tonight from 8 to 10. [Scroll down to watch a promo.]
“Jersey Shore’s” JWOWW, shark attack survivor and surfer Bethany Hamilton, “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” sisters Kim and Kyle Richards, “Baywatch” alums David Chokachi and Alexandra Paul, and actor/model Antonio Sabato Jr. will compete against T.O. in various Olympic-style dives, including solo high diving and synchronized diving.
The celebs were given crash courses in the sport before having to compete. When we caught up with Owens to chat about his new endeavor, he was still shell shocked.
“I’m so mentally fried right now with just the techniques of diving – the arm swinging motions, just the whole mental aspect of it,” he told EURweb. “I think a lot of people don’t realize, a lot of gymnastics goes into diving. After the first couple of days, I honestly have a whole newfound respect for the sport itself.”
Below, T.O. tells us if he has an end-zone inspired celebration dance prepared for viewers if he nails a dive.
“Stars in Danger: The High Dive” premieres tonight (Wednesday, Jan. 9) from 8 to 10 p.m. ET/PT) on FOX. Watch a preview below.
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here