*Tonight, Terrell Owens will sink to new lows – just literally, of course.
The former NFL receiver is among the celebrities competing in Fox’s two-hour special “Stars in Danger: The High Dive,” which airs tonight from 8 to 10. [Scroll down to watch a promo.]
“Jersey Shore’s” JWOWW, shark attack survivor and surfer Bethany Hamilton, “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” sisters Kim and Kyle Richards, “Baywatch” alums David Chokachi and Alexandra Paul, and actor/model Antonio Sabato Jr. will compete against T.O. in various Olympic-style dives, including solo high diving and synchronized diving.
The celebs were given crash courses in the sport before having to compete. When we caught up with Owens to chat about his new endeavor, he was still shell shocked.
“I’m so mentally fried right now with just the techniques of diving – the arm swinging motions, just the whole mental aspect of it,” he told EURweb. “I think a lot of people don’t realize, a lot of gymnastics goes into diving. After the first couple of days, I honestly have a whole newfound respect for the sport itself.”
Below, T.O. tells us if he has an end-zone inspired celebration dance prepared for viewers if he nails a dive.
“Stars in Danger: The High Dive” premieres tonight (Wednesday, Jan. 9) from 8 to 10 p.m. ET/PT) on FOX. Watch a preview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here