*Terry Crews has been cast opposite Andy Samberg in FOX’s untitled Mike Schur/Dan Goor comedy pilot.
The single-camera project revolves around a diverse group of detectives in a precinct at the very edge of New York City. Crews will play Terry Jeffords, the Sergeant who runs the detective squad. Samberg plays the lead detective.
Crews, who starred on the TBS series “Are We There Yet,” has been sought after this pilot season, getting three offers before settling on the Schur/Goor project. He recurs on Aaron Sorkin’s HBO drama “The Newsroom” and will appear in the upcoming Netflix reboot of “Arrested Development.”
On the feature side, the “Expendables” co-star recently wrapped Tyler Perry’s “Single Mom’s Club.”
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here