*Terry Crews has been cast opposite Andy Samberg in FOX’s untitled Mike Schur/Dan Goor comedy pilot.
The single-camera project revolves around a diverse group of detectives in a precinct at the very edge of New York City. Crews will play Terry Jeffords, the Sergeant who runs the detective squad. Samberg plays the lead detective.
Crews, who starred on the TBS series “Are We There Yet,” has been sought after this pilot season, getting three offers before settling on the Schur/Goor project. He recurs on Aaron Sorkin’s HBO drama “The Newsroom” and will appear in the upcoming Netflix reboot of “Arrested Development.”
On the feature side, the “Expendables” co-star recently wrapped Tyler Perry’s “Single Mom’s Club.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here