Season three opens with a bonding trip off in Italy where the ladies, minus Tamar, explore the country.
But no hard feelings… sike. The baby sister of the group is busy back home making her own reality show on “Tamar & Vince” and not to mention, new music.
In the meantime, it seems like everyone is on the up and up as careers are taking new directions and former issues are getting resolved.
The new season premieres March 14 at 9 p.m. ET.
Take a sneak peek:
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here