Season three opens with a bonding trip off in Italy where the ladies, minus Tamar, explore the country.
But no hard feelings… sike. The baby sister of the group is busy back home making her own reality show on “Tamar & Vince” and not to mention, new music.
In the meantime, it seems like everyone is on the up and up as careers are taking new directions and former issues are getting resolved.
The new season premieres March 14 at 9 p.m. ET.
Take a sneak peek:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Melanie Liburd Joins ‘Game of Thrones’ as The Red Priestess
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here