Season three opens with a bonding trip off in Italy where the ladies, minus Tamar, explore the country.
But no hard feelings… sike. The baby sister of the group is busy back home making her own reality show on “Tamar & Vince” and not to mention, new music.
In the meantime, it seems like everyone is on the up and up as careers are taking new directions and former issues are getting resolved.
The new season premieres March 14 at 9 p.m. ET.
Take a sneak peek:
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here