The funeral will air during season two of the TNT drama remake in honor of the character’s late actor, Larry Hagman.
Though the network confirms the scenes have not yet been filmed, TV Line is reporting that Ewing will be laid to rest on the eighth episode of the new season, slated to air March 11.
Hagman actually filmed six episodes of the remake’s second season prior to his death.
As we reported, the iconic actor passed away in November after losing the battle against throat cancer. He was 81.
Best known for his role on the original “Dallas” series, he became an iconic television star, making entertainment history.
“He truly loved portraying this globally recognized character, and he leaves a legacy of entertainment, generosity and grace,” a statement says.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here