The funeral will air during season two of the TNT drama remake in honor of the character’s late actor, Larry Hagman.
Though the network confirms the scenes have not yet been filmed, TV Line is reporting that Ewing will be laid to rest on the eighth episode of the new season, slated to air March 11.
Hagman actually filmed six episodes of the remake’s second season prior to his death.
As we reported, the iconic actor passed away in November after losing the battle against throat cancer. He was 81.
Best known for his role on the original “Dallas” series, he became an iconic television star, making entertainment history.
“He truly loved portraying this globally recognized character, and he leaves a legacy of entertainment, generosity and grace,” a statement says.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here