The funeral will air during season two of the TNT drama remake in honor of the character’s late actor, Larry Hagman.
Though the network confirms the scenes have not yet been filmed, TV Line is reporting that Ewing will be laid to rest on the eighth episode of the new season, slated to air March 11.
Hagman actually filmed six episodes of the remake’s second season prior to his death.
As we reported, the iconic actor passed away in November after losing the battle against throat cancer. He was 81.
Best known for his role on the original “Dallas” series, he became an iconic television star, making entertainment history.
“He truly loved portraying this globally recognized character, and he leaves a legacy of entertainment, generosity and grace,” a statement says.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here