The funeral will air during season two of the TNT drama remake in honor of the character’s late actor, Larry Hagman.
Though the network confirms the scenes have not yet been filmed, TV Line is reporting that Ewing will be laid to rest on the eighth episode of the new season, slated to air March 11.
Hagman actually filmed six episodes of the remake’s second season prior to his death.
As we reported, the iconic actor passed away in November after losing the battle against throat cancer. He was 81.
Best known for his role on the original “Dallas” series, he became an iconic television star, making entertainment history.
“He truly loved portraying this globally recognized character, and he leaves a legacy of entertainment, generosity and grace,” a statement says.
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here