The funeral will air during season two of the TNT drama remake in honor of the character’s late actor, Larry Hagman.
Though the network confirms the scenes have not yet been filmed, TV Line is reporting that Ewing will be laid to rest on the eighth episode of the new season, slated to air March 11.
Hagman actually filmed six episodes of the remake’s second season prior to his death.
As we reported, the iconic actor passed away in November after losing the battle against throat cancer. He was 81.
Best known for his role on the original “Dallas” series, he became an iconic television star, making entertainment history.
“He truly loved portraying this globally recognized character, and he leaves a legacy of entertainment, generosity and grace,” a statement says.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here