Everyone needs to be raising a hand because the rapper was showing off and bought 12 of his friends a Rolex watch.
According to TMZ, he dropped $100K for special Christmas gifts just to say thanks for being good friends.
He’s now calling his crew The Roley Boyz.
And don’t call it a coincidence, but Game and his former Aftermath colleague, Stat Quo, started a record label together called Rolex Records.
“Now we’re business partners, which is cool because he was a good friend of mine and he’s just as equally music smart so we’ll see how it goes.”
With a nice new $8,000 Rolex, it better go well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here