Everyone needs to be raising a hand because the rapper was showing off and bought 12 of his friends a Rolex watch.
According to TMZ, he dropped $100K for special Christmas gifts just to say thanks for being good friends.
He’s now calling his crew The Roley Boyz.
And don’t call it a coincidence, but Game and his former Aftermath colleague, Stat Quo, started a record label together called Rolex Records.
“Now we’re business partners, which is cool because he was a good friend of mine and he’s just as equally music smart so we’ll see how it goes.”
With a nice new $8,000 Rolex, it better go well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Get's Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here