Everyone needs to be raising a hand because the rapper was showing off and bought 12 of his friends a Rolex watch.
According to TMZ, he dropped $100K for special Christmas gifts just to say thanks for being good friends.
He’s now calling his crew The Roley Boyz.
And don’t call it a coincidence, but Game and his former Aftermath colleague, Stat Quo, started a record label together called Rolex Records.
“Now we’re business partners, which is cool because he was a good friend of mine and he’s just as equally music smart so we’ll see how it goes.”
With a nice new $8,000 Rolex, it better go well.
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here