Everyone needs to be raising a hand because the rapper was showing off and bought 12 of his friends a Rolex watch.
According to TMZ, he dropped $100K for special Christmas gifts just to say thanks for being good friends.
He’s now calling his crew The Roley Boyz.
And don’t call it a coincidence, but Game and his former Aftermath colleague, Stat Quo, started a record label together called Rolex Records.
“Now we’re business partners, which is cool because he was a good friend of mine and he’s just as equally music smart so we’ll see how it goes.”
With a nice new $8,000 Rolex, it better go well.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here