Everyone needs to be raising a hand because the rapper was showing off and bought 12 of his friends a Rolex watch.
According to TMZ, he dropped $100K for special Christmas gifts just to say thanks for being good friends.
He’s now calling his crew The Roley Boyz.
And don’t call it a coincidence, but Game and his former Aftermath colleague, Stat Quo, started a record label together called Rolex Records.
“Now we’re business partners, which is cool because he was a good friend of mine and he’s just as equally music smart so we’ll see how it goes.”
With a nice new $8,000 Rolex, it better go well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here