He decided to go after a body of steel and dammit, he’s going to get it. After just 30 days of his 60-day of intense training program, he’s looking leaner than ever.
The rapper vowed to get the body of his dreams by Valentine’s Day and what a night it’ll be when he and his ladylove will get the chance to celebrate.
Showing off his shrinking bod, he told fans, “I have lost no weight…. Replaced body fat with muscle. Simple.”
What’s the secret? Game joined his little brother, BWS Byrd’s exercise program called 60 Days of Fitness. Using Instagram, he’s been documenting his progress and routine, showing fans and followers his 1000 push ups and the types of meals he’s eating.
“The goal was to dramatically change my eating habits to a clean diet without error as well as shed the body fat wit massive cardio/ab workouts – Running, hiking, cycling etc.,” he wrote.
He then followed up with a thanks to his fans, saying they have motivated him over the past 30 days. He’s on to the next phase and totally determined to reach that perfect body.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here