He decided to go after a body of steel and dammit, he’s going to get it. After just 30 days of his 60-day of intense training program, he’s looking leaner than ever.
The rapper vowed to get the body of his dreams by Valentine’s Day and what a night it’ll be when he and his ladylove will get the chance to celebrate.
Showing off his shrinking bod, he told fans, “I have lost no weight…. Replaced body fat with muscle. Simple.”
What’s the secret? Game joined his little brother, BWS Byrd’s exercise program called 60 Days of Fitness. Using Instagram, he’s been documenting his progress and routine, showing fans and followers his 1000 push ups and the types of meals he’s eating.
“The goal was to dramatically change my eating habits to a clean diet without error as well as shed the body fat wit massive cardio/ab workouts – Running, hiking, cycling etc.,” he wrote.
He then followed up with a thanks to his fans, saying they have motivated him over the past 30 days. He’s on to the next phase and totally determined to reach that perfect body.
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here