He decided to go after a body of steel and dammit, he’s going to get it. After just 30 days of his 60-day of intense training program, he’s looking leaner than ever.
The rapper vowed to get the body of his dreams by Valentine’s Day and what a night it’ll be when he and his ladylove will get the chance to celebrate.
Showing off his shrinking bod, he told fans, “I have lost no weight…. Replaced body fat with muscle. Simple.”
What’s the secret? Game joined his little brother, BWS Byrd’s exercise program called 60 Days of Fitness. Using Instagram, he’s been documenting his progress and routine, showing fans and followers his 1000 push ups and the types of meals he’s eating.
“The goal was to dramatically change my eating habits to a clean diet without error as well as shed the body fat wit massive cardio/ab workouts – Running, hiking, cycling etc.,” he wrote.
He then followed up with a thanks to his fans, saying they have motivated him over the past 30 days. He’s on to the next phase and totally determined to reach that perfect body.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here