He decided to go after a body of steel and dammit, he’s going to get it. After just 30 days of his 60-day of intense training program, he’s looking leaner than ever.
The rapper vowed to get the body of his dreams by Valentine’s Day and what a night it’ll be when he and his ladylove will get the chance to celebrate.
Showing off his shrinking bod, he told fans, “I have lost no weight…. Replaced body fat with muscle. Simple.”
What’s the secret? Game joined his little brother, BWS Byrd’s exercise program called 60 Days of Fitness. Using Instagram, he’s been documenting his progress and routine, showing fans and followers his 1000 push ups and the types of meals he’s eating.
“The goal was to dramatically change my eating habits to a clean diet without error as well as shed the body fat wit massive cardio/ab workouts – Running, hiking, cycling etc.,” he wrote.
He then followed up with a thanks to his fans, saying they have motivated him over the past 30 days. He’s on to the next phase and totally determined to reach that perfect body.
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here