*President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama recently appeared in their first joint interview since being elected into the White House once again last month and held little back when talking about keeping their love alive and raising their daughters, says the Christian Post.
“We’ve been married now 20 years, and like every marriage I think you have your ups and you have your downs,” the president told Walters while sitting closely to his wife. “But if you work through the tough times, the respect and the love that you feel deepens.”
Read more at The Christian Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here