*President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama recently appeared in their first joint interview since being elected into the White House once again last month and held little back when talking about keeping their love alive and raising their daughters, says the Christian Post.
“We’ve been married now 20 years, and like every marriage I think you have your ups and you have your downs,” the president told Walters while sitting closely to his wife. “But if you work through the tough times, the respect and the love that you feel deepens.”
Read more at The Christian Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here