*President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama recently appeared in their first joint interview since being elected into the White House once again last month and held little back when talking about keeping their love alive and raising their daughters, says the Christian Post.
“We’ve been married now 20 years, and like every marriage I think you have your ups and you have your downs,” the president told Walters while sitting closely to his wife. “But if you work through the tough times, the respect and the love that you feel deepens.”
Read more at The Christian Post.
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here