Why? Because he failed to show up for his arraignment in connection to his police chase back in November in Sacramento.
The D.A. has charged the seemingly deranged comedian with evading the police and reckless driving, which happens to be a felony.
Katt was reported leading police on a chase through the streets of Sacramento on a three-wheeled motorcycle.
Before being caught by police, he stopped in at a local Target where he slapped an employee in the face.
Smh all over again.
So now there’s another bench warrant out on him in less than a month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here