Why? Because he failed to show up for his arraignment in connection to his police chase back in November in Sacramento.
The D.A. has charged the seemingly deranged comedian with evading the police and reckless driving, which happens to be a felony.
Katt was reported leading police on a chase through the streets of Sacramento on a three-wheeled motorcycle.
Before being caught by police, he stopped in at a local Target where he slapped an employee in the face.
Smh all over again.
So now there’s another bench warrant out on him in less than a month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here