Why? Because he failed to show up for his arraignment in connection to his police chase back in November in Sacramento.
The D.A. has charged the seemingly deranged comedian with evading the police and reckless driving, which happens to be a felony.
Katt was reported leading police on a chase through the streets of Sacramento on a three-wheeled motorcycle.
Before being caught by police, he stopped in at a local Target where he slapped an employee in the face.
Smh all over again.
So now there’s another bench warrant out on him in less than a month.
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here