Last year November, Rasheed sent the brothers and hip hop moguls a letter, accusing them of funneling millions in revenue from the popular girl version of the footwear, Pastry, into a different company that he’s not a part of.
Russell Simmons has responded to the allegation, calling his ex-partner a “disgruntled employee.”
“[Rasheed] worked for me … I fought to keep his job … and I’m sorry he’s disgruntled, but that’s what happens,” Simmons said. “Anyone can say anything if a celebrity’s name’s attached to it … there’s nothing I can do about it … it’s false.
“We never stole any money from anybody.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here