Last year November, Rasheed sent the brothers and hip hop moguls a letter, accusing them of funneling millions in revenue from the popular girl version of the footwear, Pastry, into a different company that he’s not a part of.
Russell Simmons has responded to the allegation, calling his ex-partner a “disgruntled employee.”
“[Rasheed] worked for me … I fought to keep his job … and I’m sorry he’s disgruntled, but that’s what happens,” Simmons said. “Anyone can say anything if a celebrity’s name’s attached to it … there’s nothing I can do about it … it’s false.
“We never stole any money from anybody.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here