Last year November, Rasheed sent the brothers and hip hop moguls a letter, accusing them of funneling millions in revenue from the popular girl version of the footwear, Pastry, into a different company that he’s not a part of.
Russell Simmons has responded to the allegation, calling his ex-partner a “disgruntled employee.”
“[Rasheed] worked for me … I fought to keep his job … and I’m sorry he’s disgruntled, but that’s what happens,” Simmons said. “Anyone can say anything if a celebrity’s name’s attached to it … there’s nothing I can do about it … it’s false.
“We never stole any money from anybody.”
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here