Last year November, Rasheed sent the brothers and hip hop moguls a letter, accusing them of funneling millions in revenue from the popular girl version of the footwear, Pastry, into a different company that he’s not a part of.
Russell Simmons has responded to the allegation, calling his ex-partner a “disgruntled employee.”
“[Rasheed] worked for me … I fought to keep his job … and I’m sorry he’s disgruntled, but that’s what happens,” Simmons said. “Anyone can say anything if a celebrity’s name’s attached to it … there’s nothing I can do about it … it’s false.
“We never stole any money from anybody.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here