Last year November, Rasheed sent the brothers and hip hop moguls a letter, accusing them of funneling millions in revenue from the popular girl version of the footwear, Pastry, into a different company that he’s not a part of.
Russell Simmons has responded to the allegation, calling his ex-partner a “disgruntled employee.”
“[Rasheed] worked for me … I fought to keep his job … and I’m sorry he’s disgruntled, but that’s what happens,” Simmons said. “Anyone can say anything if a celebrity’s name’s attached to it … there’s nothing I can do about it … it’s false.
“We never stole any money from anybody.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here