*Michael Jackson’s estate finally lost the battle against the “Thriller” girl, Ola Ray.
According to TMZ, the woman who starred in the 80s music video, won $55,000 for herself and $20,000 for her lawyer. The battle has been raging on since 2009, a month before Jackson actually passed away.
She filed a lawsuit claiming breach of contract.
Along the same lines, the director of the music video, John Landis also filed a suit against the estate, but wanted something around $2 million.
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here