*Michael Jackson’s estate finally lost the battle against the “Thriller” girl, Ola Ray.
According to TMZ, the woman who starred in the 80s music video, won $55,000 for herself and $20,000 for her lawyer. The battle has been raging on since 2009, a month before Jackson actually passed away.
She filed a lawsuit claiming breach of contract.
Along the same lines, the director of the music video, John Landis also filed a suit against the estate, but wanted something around $2 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here