*In the second season of “Tia & Tamera,” Style Network’s number one show, the girls are back, but this time they’re attempting to navigate life with new babies and marriages, while being career women.
In an interview with Ebony.com, Tamera chats about her experience while being pregnant on the show.
She’s in her third trimester, expecting to deliver in October, and she’s gushing with love.
“I never knew you could love something so much and he’s not even born yet,” she says. “I never knew how excited I would become just when I see the ultrasound. That’s my way of seeing him and I love that and I can’t wait to meet him.”
Tia’s got a head start on the whole motherhood thing. She says raising her son has been a life-changing experience.
“I’ve learned a lot about myself actually. I’ve learned how to be more patient. When you don’t have a child and you’re a hard worker who’s always on the go, you’re on a fast pace,” Tia says. “But when you have a child you have to learn how to slow down and just be patient. My son gets me to enjoy the simple things in life. I really enjoy just going to the park and spending an hour with him at the park now. At the park, I’m just another mommy hanging out with the other moms and watching our kids play, and I love that.”
Check out the full interview at Ebony.
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here