A source close to Lindsey told HollywoodLife.com, “They met through the ski community, because Tiger is an active skier. Lindsey has been teaching Tiger’s kids Sam and Charlie how to ski.” The couple are currently busy with their respective sporting careers, though are “trying to make time for each other and their budding romance.”
Vonn’s publicist, Lewis Kay, issued a statement neither confirming or denying the HollywoodLife.com story.
“Lindsey is currently in the midst of the World Cup season in Europe,” the statement read. “Her focus is solely on competing and on defending her titles and thus she will not participate in any speculation surrounding her personal life at this time.”
Woods, through his spokesman, Glenn Greenspan, said he would not respond to the report.
According to HollywoodLife, Woods visited Lindsey at the Audi FIS Alpine Ski World Cup event in Austria in mid-January, while the couple flew to the Caribbean afterwards.
The website claims Vonn’s friends are concerned about her dating a man notorious for cheating on his wife with a string of women. Tiger split from his Swedish model wife Elin Nordegren in 2010 after a cheating scandal that made headlines worldwide. A source said it also “took Lindsey a while to trust him because of his past.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here