A source close to Lindsey told HollywoodLife.com, “They met through the ski community, because Tiger is an active skier. Lindsey has been teaching Tiger’s kids Sam and Charlie how to ski.” The couple are currently busy with their respective sporting careers, though are “trying to make time for each other and their budding romance.”
Vonn’s publicist, Lewis Kay, issued a statement neither confirming or denying the HollywoodLife.com story.
“Lindsey is currently in the midst of the World Cup season in Europe,” the statement read. “Her focus is solely on competing and on defending her titles and thus she will not participate in any speculation surrounding her personal life at this time.”
Woods, through his spokesman, Glenn Greenspan, said he would not respond to the report.
According to HollywoodLife, Woods visited Lindsey at the Audi FIS Alpine Ski World Cup event in Austria in mid-January, while the couple flew to the Caribbean afterwards.
The website claims Vonn’s friends are concerned about her dating a man notorious for cheating on his wife with a string of women. Tiger split from his Swedish model wife Elin Nordegren in 2010 after a cheating scandal that made headlines worldwide. A source said it also “took Lindsey a while to trust him because of his past.”
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here