A source close to Lindsey told HollywoodLife.com, “They met through the ski community, because Tiger is an active skier. Lindsey has been teaching Tiger’s kids Sam and Charlie how to ski.” The couple are currently busy with their respective sporting careers, though are “trying to make time for each other and their budding romance.”
Vonn’s publicist, Lewis Kay, issued a statement neither confirming or denying the HollywoodLife.com story.
“Lindsey is currently in the midst of the World Cup season in Europe,” the statement read. “Her focus is solely on competing and on defending her titles and thus she will not participate in any speculation surrounding her personal life at this time.”
Woods, through his spokesman, Glenn Greenspan, said he would not respond to the report.
According to HollywoodLife, Woods visited Lindsey at the Audi FIS Alpine Ski World Cup event in Austria in mid-January, while the couple flew to the Caribbean afterwards.
The website claims Vonn’s friends are concerned about her dating a man notorious for cheating on his wife with a string of women. Tiger split from his Swedish model wife Elin Nordegren in 2010 after a cheating scandal that made headlines worldwide. A source said it also “took Lindsey a while to trust him because of his past.”
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here