A source close to Lindsey told HollywoodLife.com, “They met through the ski community, because Tiger is an active skier. Lindsey has been teaching Tiger’s kids Sam and Charlie how to ski.” The couple are currently busy with their respective sporting careers, though are “trying to make time for each other and their budding romance.”
Vonn’s publicist, Lewis Kay, issued a statement neither confirming or denying the HollywoodLife.com story.
“Lindsey is currently in the midst of the World Cup season in Europe,” the statement read. “Her focus is solely on competing and on defending her titles and thus she will not participate in any speculation surrounding her personal life at this time.”
Woods, through his spokesman, Glenn Greenspan, said he would not respond to the report.
According to HollywoodLife, Woods visited Lindsey at the Audi FIS Alpine Ski World Cup event in Austria in mid-January, while the couple flew to the Caribbean afterwards.
The website claims Vonn’s friends are concerned about her dating a man notorious for cheating on his wife with a string of women. Tiger split from his Swedish model wife Elin Nordegren in 2010 after a cheating scandal that made headlines worldwide. A source said it also “took Lindsey a while to trust him because of his past.”
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here