*Tiger Woods finished his fog-delayed final 11 holes of the Farmers Insurance Open on Monday with a four-shot victory in his 2013 American debut on the PGA Tour.
Woods finished with a final-round 72 and a four-round total of 14-under 274. Brandt Snedeker and Josh Teater tied for second at 10-under 278, while Jimmy Walker and Nick Watney both finished at nine-under 279.
Woods had an eight-shot lead at 18-under before he played his last five holes at four-over par.
He followed a bogey at No. 15 with a double-bogey six at the par-four 15th hole and also made bogey at No. 17.
Woods finished with par at the 18th to close out his 75th victory on the PGA Tour, leaving him seven behind Sam Snead’s record of 82.
A fog delay on Saturday that postponed almost the entire third round pushed the tournament’s conclusion to Monday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here