*Tiger Woods finished his fog-delayed final 11 holes of the Farmers Insurance Open on Monday with a four-shot victory in his 2013 American debut on the PGA Tour.
Woods finished with a final-round 72 and a four-round total of 14-under 274. Brandt Snedeker and Josh Teater tied for second at 10-under 278, while Jimmy Walker and Nick Watney both finished at nine-under 279.
Woods had an eight-shot lead at 18-under before he played his last five holes at four-over par.
He followed a bogey at No. 15 with a double-bogey six at the par-four 15th hole and also made bogey at No. 17.
Woods finished with par at the 18th to close out his 75th victory on the PGA Tour, leaving him seven behind Sam Snead’s record of 82.
A fog delay on Saturday that postponed almost the entire third round pushed the tournament’s conclusion to Monday.
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here