*Tiger Woods finished his fog-delayed final 11 holes of the Farmers Insurance Open on Monday with a four-shot victory in his 2013 American debut on the PGA Tour.
Woods finished with a final-round 72 and a four-round total of 14-under 274. Brandt Snedeker and Josh Teater tied for second at 10-under 278, while Jimmy Walker and Nick Watney both finished at nine-under 279.
Woods had an eight-shot lead at 18-under before he played his last five holes at four-over par.
He followed a bogey at No. 15 with a double-bogey six at the par-four 15th hole and also made bogey at No. 17.
Woods finished with par at the 18th to close out his 75th victory on the PGA Tour, leaving him seven behind Sam Snead’s record of 82.
A fog delay on Saturday that postponed almost the entire third round pushed the tournament’s conclusion to Monday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here