*Tiger Woods finished his fog-delayed final 11 holes of the Farmers Insurance Open on Monday with a four-shot victory in his 2013 American debut on the PGA Tour.
Woods finished with a final-round 72 and a four-round total of 14-under 274. Brandt Snedeker and Josh Teater tied for second at 10-under 278, while Jimmy Walker and Nick Watney both finished at nine-under 279.
Woods had an eight-shot lead at 18-under before he played his last five holes at four-over par.
He followed a bogey at No. 15 with a double-bogey six at the par-four 15th hole and also made bogey at No. 17.
Woods finished with par at the 18th to close out his 75th victory on the PGA Tour, leaving him seven behind Sam Snead’s record of 82.
A fog delay on Saturday that postponed almost the entire third round pushed the tournament’s conclusion to Monday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here