*Tiger Woods finished his fog-delayed final 11 holes of the Farmers Insurance Open on Monday with a four-shot victory in his 2013 American debut on the PGA Tour.
Woods finished with a final-round 72 and a four-round total of 14-under 274. Brandt Snedeker and Josh Teater tied for second at 10-under 278, while Jimmy Walker and Nick Watney both finished at nine-under 279.
Woods had an eight-shot lead at 18-under before he played his last five holes at four-over par.
He followed a bogey at No. 15 with a double-bogey six at the par-four 15th hole and also made bogey at No. 17.
Woods finished with par at the 18th to close out his 75th victory on the PGA Tour, leaving him seven behind Sam Snead’s record of 82.
A fog delay on Saturday that postponed almost the entire third round pushed the tournament’s conclusion to Monday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here