*It was just yesterday that Michelle Williams insisted that Destiny’s Child would NOT be getting busy at this year’s Super Bowl, it now seems she may have been telling a fib.
That’s because Travelzoo, the site that’s doing official promotions for the “Fela!” production which Michelle is starring in, has spilled the beans, as YBF put it.
The proof is in the pudding as they say. When you attempt to buy tickets to see “Fela!” in DC, you get a pop up message saying Michelle will not be in the show from Jan 31 – Feb 3.
But the Travelzoo message flat out says it’s because Michelle will be in New Orleans with Destiny’s Child at the Super Bowl.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here