*It was just yesterday that Michelle Williams insisted that Destiny’s Child would NOT be getting busy at this year’s Super Bowl, it now seems she may have been telling a fib.
That’s because Travelzoo, the site that’s doing official promotions for the “Fela!” production which Michelle is starring in, has spilled the beans, as YBF put it.
The proof is in the pudding as they say. When you attempt to buy tickets to see “Fela!” in DC, you get a pop up message saying Michelle will not be in the show from Jan 31 – Feb 3.
But the Travelzoo message flat out says it’s because Michelle will be in New Orleans with Destiny’s Child at the Super Bowl.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here