*It was just yesterday that Michelle Williams insisted that Destiny’s Child would NOT be getting busy at this year’s Super Bowl, it now seems she may have been telling a fib.
That’s because Travelzoo, the site that’s doing official promotions for the “Fela!” production which Michelle is starring in, has spilled the beans, as YBF put it.
The proof is in the pudding as they say. When you attempt to buy tickets to see “Fela!” in DC, you get a pop up message saying Michelle will not be in the show from Jan 31 – Feb 3.
But the Travelzoo message flat out says it’s because Michelle will be in New Orleans with Destiny’s Child at the Super Bowl.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here