*It was just yesterday that Michelle Williams insisted that Destiny’s Child would NOT be getting busy at this year’s Super Bowl, it now seems she may have been telling a fib.
That’s because Travelzoo, the site that’s doing official promotions for the “Fela!” production which Michelle is starring in, has spilled the beans, as YBF put it.
The proof is in the pudding as they say. When you attempt to buy tickets to see “Fela!” in DC, you get a pop up message saying Michelle will not be in the show from Jan 31 – Feb 3.
But the Travelzoo message flat out says it’s because Michelle will be in New Orleans with Destiny’s Child at the Super Bowl.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here