*It was just yesterday that Michelle Williams insisted that Destiny’s Child would NOT be getting busy at this year’s Super Bowl, it now seems she may have been telling a fib.
That’s because Travelzoo, the site that’s doing official promotions for the “Fela!” production which Michelle is starring in, has spilled the beans, as YBF put it.
The proof is in the pudding as they say. When you attempt to buy tickets to see “Fela!” in DC, you get a pop up message saying Michelle will not be in the show from Jan 31 – Feb 3.
But the Travelzoo message flat out says it’s because Michelle will be in New Orleans with Destiny’s Child at the Super Bowl.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here