He not only “Invented Sex,” he knows how to surprise the crap out of his fans and make ’em happy, too.
Yep, that’s what happened when the singer showed up at one woman’s home in Arlington, Texas. Along with the surprise visit to the winner, named Wanda M., he gave her tickets to his concert and granted her a private 1:on:1 interview.
Actually, it all went down as part of a contest by Dallas station K104-FM. Wanda, won herself a $1,000 Macy’s shopping spree and a limo ride to Trey’s concert.
However, she had no idea Songz would actually show up at her doorstep. When she opened the door and saw the singer, she instantly went into boo-hoo mode and cried tears of joy — which were romantically wiped away by him.
When it came time to ask Trey questions, Wanda wanted to know about his mother, why he’s single and “how big is it.”
Oh no she didn’t. Yes she did.
Check out the video below for Mr. Cool’s response that didn’t miss a beat as well as his answers to her other questions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here