He not only “Invented Sex,” he knows how to surprise the crap out of his fans and make ’em happy, too.
Yep, that’s what happened when the singer showed up at one woman’s home in Arlington, Texas. Along with the surprise visit to the winner, named Wanda M., he gave her tickets to his concert and granted her a private 1:on:1 interview.
Actually, it all went down as part of a contest by Dallas station K104-FM. Wanda, won herself a $1,000 Macy’s shopping spree and a limo ride to Trey’s concert.
However, she had no idea Songz would actually show up at her doorstep. When she opened the door and saw the singer, she instantly went into boo-hoo mode and cried tears of joy — which were romantically wiped away by him.
When it came time to ask Trey questions, Wanda wanted to know about his mother, why he’s single and “how big is it.”
Oh no she didn’t. Yes she did.
Check out the video below for Mr. Cool’s response that didn’t miss a beat as well as his answers to her other questions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here