He not only “Invented Sex,” he knows how to surprise the crap out of his fans and make ’em happy, too.
Yep, that’s what happened when the singer showed up at one woman’s home in Arlington, Texas. Along with the surprise visit to the winner, named Wanda M., he gave her tickets to his concert and granted her a private 1:on:1 interview.
Actually, it all went down as part of a contest by Dallas station K104-FM. Wanda, won herself a $1,000 Macy’s shopping spree and a limo ride to Trey’s concert.
However, she had no idea Songz would actually show up at her doorstep. When she opened the door and saw the singer, she instantly went into boo-hoo mode and cried tears of joy — which were romantically wiped away by him.
When it came time to ask Trey questions, Wanda wanted to know about his mother, why he’s single and “how big is it.”
Oh no she didn’t. Yes she did.
Check out the video below for Mr. Cool’s response that didn’t miss a beat as well as his answers to her other questions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here