He not only “Invented Sex,” he knows how to surprise the crap out of his fans and make ’em happy, too.
Yep, that’s what happened when the singer showed up at one woman’s home in Arlington, Texas. Along with the surprise visit to the winner, named Wanda M., he gave her tickets to his concert and granted her a private 1:on:1 interview.
Actually, it all went down as part of a contest by Dallas station K104-FM. Wanda, won herself a $1,000 Macy’s shopping spree and a limo ride to Trey’s concert.
However, she had no idea Songz would actually show up at her doorstep. When she opened the door and saw the singer, she instantly went into boo-hoo mode and cried tears of joy — which were romantically wiped away by him.
When it came time to ask Trey questions, Wanda wanted to know about his mother, why he’s single and “how big is it.”
Oh no she didn’t. Yes she did.
Check out the video below for Mr. Cool’s response that didn’t miss a beat as well as his answers to her other questions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here