He not only “Invented Sex,” he knows how to surprise the crap out of his fans and make ’em happy, too.
Yep, that’s what happened when the singer showed up at one woman’s home in Arlington, Texas. Along with the surprise visit to the winner, named Wanda M., he gave her tickets to his concert and granted her a private 1:on:1 interview.
Actually, it all went down as part of a contest by Dallas station K104-FM. Wanda, won herself a $1,000 Macy’s shopping spree and a limo ride to Trey’s concert.
However, she had no idea Songz would actually show up at her doorstep. When she opened the door and saw the singer, she instantly went into boo-hoo mode and cried tears of joy — which were romantically wiped away by him.
When it came time to ask Trey questions, Wanda wanted to know about his mother, why he’s single and “how big is it.”
Oh no she didn’t. Yes she did.
Check out the video below for Mr. Cool’s response that didn’t miss a beat as well as his answers to her other questions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here