Singer Trey Songz has diversified his talent range and worked on the latest version of “Texas Chainsaw Massacre – 3D,” which is out in theaters now.
In an interview with Reuters, he discussed his adventure into something brand new.
“It’s something I’ve always wanted to do, but music comes first. I wanted to make sure when I did choose a role, I had time to really get in to it. (Director) John (Luessenhop) came to the studio to meet me for the first time and I told him to give me 24 hours to figure it out. I had just come off tour, I was recording an album and the four weeks I was set to have for vacation would be the four weeks I’d be shooting the film.”
Songz was the first African American to star in any of the franchise flicks. Originally his character was going to be a white guy, but the filmmakers decided to add some flavor this time around.
The interview gets pretty deep as he discusses his childhood a bit and his next film project, “Baggage Claim.”
Check out the full interview here.
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here