Season two of “Find Our Missing” will debut on January 9 at 9 p.m., but will be moved to Monday nights beginning January 14.
Also added to the line-up is new scripted comedy series, “Belle’s” and the return of docu-series “Unsung.”
“TV One strives to provide our audience with diverse content and we are confident that these changes will allow us to best spotlight our new and returning series,” said Maureen Guthman, TV One Senior VP, Program Strategy & Acquisitions. “As we seek to grow our content base, we will continue to identify and present the most compelling viewing options providing a robust slate of programming for our viewers each night of the week ”
“Unsung” will return on January 23 at 10 p.m. and “Belle’s” will start rolling in the laughter on February 1.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here