Season two of “Find Our Missing” will debut on January 9 at 9 p.m., but will be moved to Monday nights beginning January 14.
Also added to the line-up is new scripted comedy series, “Belle’s” and the return of docu-series “Unsung.”
“TV One strives to provide our audience with diverse content and we are confident that these changes will allow us to best spotlight our new and returning series,” said Maureen Guthman, TV One Senior VP, Program Strategy & Acquisitions. “As we seek to grow our content base, we will continue to identify and present the most compelling viewing options providing a robust slate of programming for our viewers each night of the week ”
“Unsung” will return on January 23 at 10 p.m. and “Belle’s” will start rolling in the laughter on February 1.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here