Season two of “Find Our Missing” will debut on January 9 at 9 p.m., but will be moved to Monday nights beginning January 14.
Also added to the line-up is new scripted comedy series, “Belle’s” and the return of docu-series “Unsung.”
“TV One strives to provide our audience with diverse content and we are confident that these changes will allow us to best spotlight our new and returning series,” said Maureen Guthman, TV One Senior VP, Program Strategy & Acquisitions. “As we seek to grow our content base, we will continue to identify and present the most compelling viewing options providing a robust slate of programming for our viewers each night of the week ”
“Unsung” will return on January 23 at 10 p.m. and “Belle’s” will start rolling in the laughter on February 1.
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here