Season two of “Find Our Missing” will debut on January 9 at 9 p.m., but will be moved to Monday nights beginning January 14.
Also added to the line-up is new scripted comedy series, “Belle’s” and the return of docu-series “Unsung.”
“TV One strives to provide our audience with diverse content and we are confident that these changes will allow us to best spotlight our new and returning series,” said Maureen Guthman, TV One Senior VP, Program Strategy & Acquisitions. “As we seek to grow our content base, we will continue to identify and present the most compelling viewing options providing a robust slate of programming for our viewers each night of the week ”
“Unsung” will return on January 23 at 10 p.m. and “Belle’s” will start rolling in the laughter on February 1.
- A Blunted Snoop Doog Blasts Tom Brady NFL Victory: BULLSH*T! (Watch)
- Rihanna Goes Braless in New Dior Magazine Spread (Pics)
- Janet Jackson to Debut New Song on Beats 1; Reveals ‘Unbreakable’ Tracklist
- Idris Elba Responds to James Bond Author Saying He’s ‘Too Street’
- Check Out New 'Bridge' Clip from cartel-thriller SICARIO (Watch)
- NYU Removes Bill Cosby’s Name from Film Workshop Program
- Donald Trump to Kareem Abdul Jabbar: ‘You Don’t Have a Clue About Life’
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here