Well that was the case for “Twilight” actor Bronson Pelletier, who when sobered up tried to deny he did the deed. But he forgot that in this day and age of smart phones with video, when you do such a stupid, disgusting thing right in front of everybody, you don’t have to remember, ’cause it’s on tape for the world to see … forever!
In the video, an airport employee approaches Pelletier … and then he spins around, whips out his lil’ man and starts peeing … for a very, very LOOONG TIME!
TMZ broke the story … Pelletier was arrested for public intoxication at LAX after getting thrown off a flight for being too drunk.
Witnesses said Pelletier urinated at the gate moments after he was removed from the plane, but the actor has insisted he did no such thing.
If you’re wondering, a rep for Pelletier says the actor realizes he has issues, and will be entering a treatment program for addiction in the near future.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here