He recently got sued by a group of models for showing their nipples in a video; and he just lost a lawsuit filed by his former accountant, Robert Seltzer.
Documents state Seltzer and the rapper made a verbal agreement back in 2011 in which Tyga said he would use Robert’s credit card to charge food, hotel and transportation while touring, but pay him back at the end of each month.
The tab racked up to $13,396 and some interest.
Tyga has yet to pay any of that up.
So the judge recently ordered him to pay up $16,801.67.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here