He recently got sued by a group of models for showing their nipples in a video; and he just lost a lawsuit filed by his former accountant, Robert Seltzer.
Documents state Seltzer and the rapper made a verbal agreement back in 2011 in which Tyga said he would use Robert’s credit card to charge food, hotel and transportation while touring, but pay him back at the end of each month.
The tab racked up to $13,396 and some interest.
Tyga has yet to pay any of that up.
So the judge recently ordered him to pay up $16,801.67.
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here