He recently got sued by a group of models for showing their nipples in a video; and he just lost a lawsuit filed by his former accountant, Robert Seltzer.
Documents state Seltzer and the rapper made a verbal agreement back in 2011 in which Tyga said he would use Robert’s credit card to charge food, hotel and transportation while touring, but pay him back at the end of each month.
The tab racked up to $13,396 and some interest.
Tyga has yet to pay any of that up.
So the judge recently ordered him to pay up $16,801.67.
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here