He recently got sued by a group of models for showing their nipples in a video; and he just lost a lawsuit filed by his former accountant, Robert Seltzer.
Documents state Seltzer and the rapper made a verbal agreement back in 2011 in which Tyga said he would use Robert’s credit card to charge food, hotel and transportation while touring, but pay him back at the end of each month.
The tab racked up to $13,396 and some interest.
Tyga has yet to pay any of that up.
So the judge recently ordered him to pay up $16,801.67.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here