He recently got sued by a group of models for showing their nipples in a video; and he just lost a lawsuit filed by his former accountant, Robert Seltzer.
Documents state Seltzer and the rapper made a verbal agreement back in 2011 in which Tyga said he would use Robert’s credit card to charge food, hotel and transportation while touring, but pay him back at the end of each month.
The tab racked up to $13,396 and some interest.
Tyga has yet to pay any of that up.
So the judge recently ordered him to pay up $16,801.67.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here