The chocolate brown sex object of a singer confessed in a recent interview that people shouldn’t hate on the Pop star queen because the inauguration was a big deal. Duh.
“If I was Beyoncé and it was as cold as it was outside and the whole world is watching, I would have lip-synced too,” Tyrese told Radio.com. “I don’t know if she was lip-syncing or not, that ain’t none of my business. If you think it’s easy to sing the National Anthem while the entire world is looking, try it. A lot of people tend to make comments and throw stones when they don’t do what we do. Shut up. Try it yourself.”
The singer came to his peer’s rescue when the world gasped at her performance… or lack there of.
“She is an amazing singer and she can sing live,” he said. “She has shown to us and proven to us a million times over that she can hold the note and hold all the right notes while she is live. If anybody wants to question the pedigree of Beyoncé Knowles you need to question yourself. That’s my response.”
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here