The chocolate brown sex object of a singer confessed in a recent interview that people shouldn’t hate on the Pop star queen because the inauguration was a big deal. Duh.
“If I was Beyoncé and it was as cold as it was outside and the whole world is watching, I would have lip-synced too,” Tyrese told Radio.com. “I don’t know if she was lip-syncing or not, that ain’t none of my business. If you think it’s easy to sing the National Anthem while the entire world is looking, try it. A lot of people tend to make comments and throw stones when they don’t do what we do. Shut up. Try it yourself.”
The singer came to his peer’s rescue when the world gasped at her performance… or lack there of.
“She is an amazing singer and she can sing live,” he said. “She has shown to us and proven to us a million times over that she can hold the note and hold all the right notes while she is live. If anybody wants to question the pedigree of Beyoncé Knowles you need to question yourself. That’s my response.”
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here