*Chris Brown is now under investigation for an alleged assault in a West Hollywood parking lot that involved singer Frank Ocean, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said early today (Jan. 28). As previously reported, Ocean tweeted that he “got jumped by (Brown) and a couple guys” and suffered a finger cut during a fight between six men Sunday night outside the Westlake Recording Studio.
Police responding found the scene clear, but were told by witnesses that there had been a brief fight over a parking space according to the AP.
“The altercation allegedly led to Chris Brown punching the victim,” the department said in a statement released early this morning. The “victim” wasn’t identified but TMZ said it involved Ocean.
No arrests were made. Brown was gone by the time deputies arrived but the department said the investigation is ongoing and Brown would be contacted later.
It isn’t Brown’s first problem in the run-up to the Grammys. His attack on singer Rihanna on the eve of the 2009 awards event overshadowed the show.
Last June, he was injured in a brawl with members of hip-hop star Drake’s entourage at a New York nightclub.
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here