*Chris Brown is now under investigation for an alleged assault in a West Hollywood parking lot that involved singer Frank Ocean, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said early today (Jan. 28). As previously reported, Ocean tweeted that he “got jumped by (Brown) and a couple guys” and suffered a finger cut during a fight between six men Sunday night outside the Westlake Recording Studio.
Police responding found the scene clear, but were told by witnesses that there had been a brief fight over a parking space according to the AP.
“The altercation allegedly led to Chris Brown punching the victim,” the department said in a statement released early this morning. The “victim” wasn’t identified but TMZ said it involved Ocean.
No arrests were made. Brown was gone by the time deputies arrived but the department said the investigation is ongoing and Brown would be contacted later.
It isn’t Brown’s first problem in the run-up to the Grammys. His attack on singer Rihanna on the eve of the 2009 awards event overshadowed the show.
Last June, he was injured in a brawl with members of hip-hop star Drake’s entourage at a New York nightclub.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here