*Chris Brown is now under investigation for an alleged assault in a West Hollywood parking lot that involved singer Frank Ocean, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said early today (Jan. 28). As previously reported, Ocean tweeted that he “got jumped by (Brown) and a couple guys” and suffered a finger cut during a fight between six men Sunday night outside the Westlake Recording Studio.
Police responding found the scene clear, but were told by witnesses that there had been a brief fight over a parking space according to the AP.
“The altercation allegedly led to Chris Brown punching the victim,” the department said in a statement released early this morning. The “victim” wasn’t identified but TMZ said it involved Ocean.
No arrests were made. Brown was gone by the time deputies arrived but the department said the investigation is ongoing and Brown would be contacted later.
It isn’t Brown’s first problem in the run-up to the Grammys. His attack on singer Rihanna on the eve of the 2009 awards event overshadowed the show.
Last June, he was injured in a brawl with members of hip-hop star Drake’s entourage at a New York nightclub.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here