*We reported yesterday about the scribbling bandit, Jack Lew, who is set to become our next Treasury Secretary and leave his diabolical John Hancock on all of our currency.
But now, if he doesn’t clean up his act, Obama is going to have to send him back to the drawing board…so to speak.
President Obama came to the press room yesterday to address the many stories that gave America a glimpse of Lew’s signature.
The President told reporters that he never noticed Lew’s signature before news broke yesterday
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here