*We reported yesterday about the scribbling bandit, Jack Lew, who is set to become our next Treasury Secretary and leave his diabolical John Hancock on all of our currency.
But now, if he doesn’t clean up his act, Obama is going to have to send him back to the drawing board…so to speak.
President Obama came to the press room yesterday to address the many stories that gave America a glimpse of Lew’s signature.
The President told reporters that he never noticed Lew’s signature before news broke yesterday
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here