*The massacre that occurred in a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, resulted in 12 families losing their loved ones and forever changing their lives.
As the families struggle to rebuild their lives, the theater has also been rebuilding and now invites them to a re-opening event?
According to NBC, the families of the victims aren’t happy with the re-opening of Century 16. In fact, the families find the re-opening event downright “disgusting.”
Who wouldn’t? The Cinemark USA company never once contacted any of the families before now which has caused some to believe this event is just a marketing ploy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here