“I’m gonna wait for Mr. Right to come along and take my time. I’m just enjoying just having a little me time, you know? But it’s not that I’m not taking applications,” said Vivica, whose engagement to Omar “Slimm” White ended last year.
In the meantime, dating is fun and best in person. And Internet dating is not an option.
“I think people lie on the Internet. I would prefer to meet someone in person, and I need to have chemistry when we meet and spend a little time, and have a couple of dates,” she said. But she’s happy being single for now.
While she’s having fun being single, Vivica is the new host of “Prank My Mom.”
“They catch these moms, and their reactions are so raw and so real,” she said, describing the series. “There’s a lot of bleeping; they turn into mama bear.”
It looks like it’s going to be a fun show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here