“I’m gonna wait for Mr. Right to come along and take my time. I’m just enjoying just having a little me time, you know? But it’s not that I’m not taking applications,” said Vivica, whose engagement to Omar “Slimm” White ended last year.
In the meantime, dating is fun and best in person. And Internet dating is not an option.
“I think people lie on the Internet. I would prefer to meet someone in person, and I need to have chemistry when we meet and spend a little time, and have a couple of dates,” she said. But she’s happy being single for now.
While she’s having fun being single, Vivica is the new host of “Prank My Mom.”
“They catch these moms, and their reactions are so raw and so real,” she said, describing the series. “There’s a lot of bleeping; they turn into mama bear.”
It looks like it’s going to be a fun show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here