“I’m gonna wait for Mr. Right to come along and take my time. I’m just enjoying just having a little me time, you know? But it’s not that I’m not taking applications,” said Vivica, whose engagement to Omar “Slimm” White ended last year.
In the meantime, dating is fun and best in person. And Internet dating is not an option.
“I think people lie on the Internet. I would prefer to meet someone in person, and I need to have chemistry when we meet and spend a little time, and have a couple of dates,” she said. But she’s happy being single for now.
While she’s having fun being single, Vivica is the new host of “Prank My Mom.”
“They catch these moms, and their reactions are so raw and so real,” she said, describing the series. “There’s a lot of bleeping; they turn into mama bear.”
It looks like it’s going to be a fun show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here