*Jennifer Lopez stepped out on the red carpet for a special screening of “Parker” Wednesday night in NY. The star dished to “Extra’s” Ben Lyons on her new role and trend setting new hairstyle.
Lopez, looking hot in a white Lanvin dress, gave her bangs the night off telling Lyons, “I push them to the side. I take them to the middle hey you know, whatever!”
Ben, “Now we see Michelle Obama rocking the bangs…So it’s a big trend what is it you enjoy about them?”
Jennifer, “About bangs? It’s a change.”
JLo is already getting a lot of buzz for the scene in “Parker” where Jason Statham tells her to take her clothes off.
Ben Lyons, “Everybody’s already talking about the strip-down scene and the movie hasn’t even come out yet.”
JLo, “Yeah somebody said to me, the “famous scene” and I was like the movie’s not even out yet, it’s not famous.”
Ben Lyons, “I heard you trained very hard for it but then were able to cut loose a little.” JLo, “I did. I did…I had McDonald’s right after the scene was over.”
JLo’s boyfriend, Casper Smart, was not at the screening, but Jennifer telling Ben he has in fact seen the film and her sexy scene, “He loved it..he’s like, you look great.”
“Parker” is playing now in theaters in North America.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday Surrounded by Celebs and Well Wishers
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here