Details of a planned memorial celebration will be announced shortly. Below is a message to the public from Lou’s brothers and fellow band members:
The centerpiece of our music and our lives, eldest brother LOUIS WILSON, affectionately known as “Sweet Lou,” made his transition on Monday morning, January 7, 2013 in Southern California.
On behalf of the Wilson Family and Mandrill, we ask that you please light a candle, hum a song, play a drum or say a prayer in remembrance of him.
Lou would like that. . .
We will keep you posted on plans for a musical tribute in the near future and other information.
Ric, Carlos and Wolf
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here