Details of a planned memorial celebration will be announced shortly. Below is a message to the public from Lou’s brothers and fellow band members:
The centerpiece of our music and our lives, eldest brother LOUIS WILSON, affectionately known as “Sweet Lou,” made his transition on Monday morning, January 7, 2013 in Southern California.
On behalf of the Wilson Family and Mandrill, we ask that you please light a candle, hum a song, play a drum or say a prayer in remembrance of him.
Lou would like that. . .
We will keep you posted on plans for a musical tribute in the near future and other information.
Ric, Carlos and Wolf
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here