Details of a planned memorial celebration will be announced shortly. Below is a message to the public from Lou’s brothers and fellow band members:
The centerpiece of our music and our lives, eldest brother LOUIS WILSON, affectionately known as “Sweet Lou,” made his transition on Monday morning, January 7, 2013 in Southern California.
On behalf of the Wilson Family and Mandrill, we ask that you please light a candle, hum a song, play a drum or say a prayer in remembrance of him.
Lou would like that. . .
We will keep you posted on plans for a musical tribute in the near future and other information.
Ric, Carlos and Wolf
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here