Details of a planned memorial celebration will be announced shortly. Below is a message to the public from Lou’s brothers and fellow band members:
The centerpiece of our music and our lives, eldest brother LOUIS WILSON, affectionately known as “Sweet Lou,” made his transition on Monday morning, January 7, 2013 in Southern California.
On behalf of the Wilson Family and Mandrill, we ask that you please light a candle, hum a song, play a drum or say a prayer in remembrance of him.
Lou would like that. . .
We will keep you posted on plans for a musical tribute in the near future and other information.
Ric, Carlos and Wolf
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here