*Everyone’s New Year’s resolution seems to be to lose weight.
But, no one wants to hit the gym, drink water and get their fruits and veggies in for the rest of their life in a quest to have the ultimate body.
So, the American weight loss industry has produced more diets and exercise machines than we have room to mention.
But this time, anti-fitness, anti-diet supporters have hit an all-time bizarro-level with their newest invention created to keep you eating anything you want while losing weight at the same time.
That’s right, boys and girls! Prepare for the AspireAssist Aspiration Therapy System. The system essentially attaches to a faucet called a “Skin Port” valve after doctors surgically insert a tube into your stomach and thread it to the port.
The port is then attached to a compact, portable machine that sucks the contents from your stomach
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here