“No makeup she a 10 and she the best with the head, even better then Karrine.”
Steffans later tweeted, “Word?” and followed up with “It’s all good, Tune Chi taught me.”
RELATED STORY: Thursday Snaps: Karrine Steffans Gets Neck Tattoo
While she didn’t actually say his name, the subsequent tweets appeared to be a bit perturbed or even hurt by something he said.
“The morning after, where everything you said to each other plays over and over in your head,” Karrine tweeted, “When you’re trying to get over it and you know you never will and sh*t will never be the same.”
It’s possible that she thinks Wayne was taking a shot at her as she typed, “Knowing someone meant to hurt you back and did it for everyone to see, though the day you hurt them, you did it in private.”
She added, “When he says there’s nothing in the world he wouldn’t do for you, but, still, he couldn’t manage to not hurt you.”
The tweets could be totally unrelated to whatever Wayne rapped on about. But her bit of sharing (which happens more often than not) was in perfect timing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here