“No makeup she a 10 and she the best with the head, even better then Karrine.”
Steffans later tweeted, “Word?” and followed up with “It’s all good, Tune Chi taught me.”
RELATED STORY: Thursday Snaps: Karrine Steffans Gets Neck Tattoo
While she didn’t actually say his name, the subsequent tweets appeared to be a bit perturbed or even hurt by something he said.
“The morning after, where everything you said to each other plays over and over in your head,” Karrine tweeted, “When you’re trying to get over it and you know you never will and sh*t will never be the same.”
It’s possible that she thinks Wayne was taking a shot at her as she typed, “Knowing someone meant to hurt you back and did it for everyone to see, though the day you hurt them, you did it in private.”
She added, “When he says there’s nothing in the world he wouldn’t do for you, but, still, he couldn’t manage to not hurt you.”
The tweets could be totally unrelated to whatever Wayne rapped on about. But her bit of sharing (which happens more often than not) was in perfect timing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here