“No makeup she a 10 and she the best with the head, even better then Karrine.”
Steffans later tweeted, “Word?” and followed up with “It’s all good, Tune Chi taught me.”
RELATED STORY: Thursday Snaps: Karrine Steffans Gets Neck Tattoo
While she didn’t actually say his name, the subsequent tweets appeared to be a bit perturbed or even hurt by something he said.
“The morning after, where everything you said to each other plays over and over in your head,” Karrine tweeted, “When you’re trying to get over it and you know you never will and sh*t will never be the same.”
It’s possible that she thinks Wayne was taking a shot at her as she typed, “Knowing someone meant to hurt you back and did it for everyone to see, though the day you hurt them, you did it in private.”
She added, “When he says there’s nothing in the world he wouldn’t do for you, but, still, he couldn’t manage to not hurt you.”
The tweets could be totally unrelated to whatever Wayne rapped on about. But her bit of sharing (which happens more often than not) was in perfect timing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here