“No makeup she a 10 and she the best with the head, even better then Karrine.”
Steffans later tweeted, “Word?” and followed up with “It’s all good, Tune Chi taught me.”
RELATED STORY: Thursday Snaps: Karrine Steffans Gets Neck Tattoo
While she didn’t actually say his name, the subsequent tweets appeared to be a bit perturbed or even hurt by something he said.
“The morning after, where everything you said to each other plays over and over in your head,” Karrine tweeted, “When you’re trying to get over it and you know you never will and sh*t will never be the same.”
It’s possible that she thinks Wayne was taking a shot at her as she typed, “Knowing someone meant to hurt you back and did it for everyone to see, though the day you hurt them, you did it in private.”
She added, “When he says there’s nothing in the world he wouldn’t do for you, but, still, he couldn’t manage to not hurt you.”
The tweets could be totally unrelated to whatever Wayne rapped on about. But her bit of sharing (which happens more often than not) was in perfect timing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here