Okay, maybe some of you don’t agree, but you may not agree with the commercials coming up for the Super Bowl either.
Sunday, Volkswagen hit YouTube with their new commercial that some believe will cause controversy because a white guy is walking around his office in a great mood and speaking with a Jamaican accent.
According to the NBC’s Today show, Volkswagen reps said that they did their “homework” and consulted with various groups including Jamaicans, of course, and no one had a problem with it.
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here