*Is there a such thing as the Kardashian Curse?
According to The Huffington Post, Kim’s exes Reggie Bush and Kris Humphries, and Khloe’s husband Lamar Odom have all suffered a drop in their “N-Score” — which is described as “an algorithm that assesses an athlete’s popularity” — after hooking up with their respective Kardashian.
Each of the sports stars experienced a “dramatic plunge in the public’s perception of them” after dating one of the Kardashian sisters, SVP of Sports for Nielsen Stephen Master told HuffPo.
“Between Lamar Odom, Reggie Bush and Kris Humphries, those guys have all had their N-Score hurt, and it isn’t because of their awareness,” Master said. “Their awareness has actually shot up, in every case, but their negative appeal has also shot up. You need to do well, and you also need to date someone who people like. The Kardashians are controversial. They have really negatively impacted the marketability of [Odom, Bush and Humphries].”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here