*Is there a such thing as the Kardashian Curse?
According to The Huffington Post, Kim’s exes Reggie Bush and Kris Humphries, and Khloe’s husband Lamar Odom have all suffered a drop in their “N-Score” — which is described as “an algorithm that assesses an athlete’s popularity” — after hooking up with their respective Kardashian.
Each of the sports stars experienced a “dramatic plunge in the public’s perception of them” after dating one of the Kardashian sisters, SVP of Sports for Nielsen Stephen Master told HuffPo.
“Between Lamar Odom, Reggie Bush and Kris Humphries, those guys have all had their N-Score hurt, and it isn’t because of their awareness,” Master said. “Their awareness has actually shot up, in every case, but their negative appeal has also shot up. You need to do well, and you also need to date someone who people like. The Kardashians are controversial. They have really negatively impacted the marketability of [Odom, Bush and Humphries].”
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here