*Is there a such thing as the Kardashian Curse?
According to The Huffington Post, Kim’s exes Reggie Bush and Kris Humphries, and Khloe’s husband Lamar Odom have all suffered a drop in their “N-Score” — which is described as “an algorithm that assesses an athlete’s popularity” — after hooking up with their respective Kardashian.
Each of the sports stars experienced a “dramatic plunge in the public’s perception of them” after dating one of the Kardashian sisters, SVP of Sports for Nielsen Stephen Master told HuffPo.
“Between Lamar Odom, Reggie Bush and Kris Humphries, those guys have all had their N-Score hurt, and it isn’t because of their awareness,” Master said. “Their awareness has actually shot up, in every case, but their negative appeal has also shot up. You need to do well, and you also need to date someone who people like. The Kardashians are controversial. They have really negatively impacted the marketability of [Odom, Bush and Humphries].”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here