*Amber Rose was cornered by TMZ on Tuesday and may have let some news slip about her fiancé Wiz Khalifa during a brief exchange with the videographer.
When the pap gifted her with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ice cream bar, Amber said, “My husband loves Ninja Turtles! That’s really cute, thank you.”
Does this mean Wiz and Amber are already married?
The rapper, real name Cameron Thomaz, proposed to Rose early last year, months before they confirmed rumors they are expecting their first child at the MTV Video Music Awards in September.
Khalifa previously admitted the couple was planning to wed in a simple courthouse ceremony before Christmas, and now it appears the nuptials may have taken place.
In December, Khalifa told New York radio station Hot 97 he and Rose were planning to have two ceremonies – a low-key one to make their romance official and a bigger bash for family and friends in 2013, after Rose gives birth – so she can wear her dream wedding dress.
He told DJ Angie Martinez, “We’re gonna get, like, licensed marriage, in a couple of weeks we’ll have that done. When you have the (big) ceremony that’s when you can invite the family. She can fit into a dress and then… if we have a daughter one day, she might wanna give the dress to our daughter, but if she’s pregnant then she can’t do that.”
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here