*Amber Rose was cornered by TMZ on Tuesday and may have let some news slip about her fiancé Wiz Khalifa during a brief exchange with the videographer.
When the pap gifted her with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ice cream bar, Amber said, “My husband loves Ninja Turtles! That’s really cute, thank you.”
Does this mean Wiz and Amber are already married?
The rapper, real name Cameron Thomaz, proposed to Rose early last year, months before they confirmed rumors they are expecting their first child at the MTV Video Music Awards in September.
Khalifa previously admitted the couple was planning to wed in a simple courthouse ceremony before Christmas, and now it appears the nuptials may have taken place.
In December, Khalifa told New York radio station Hot 97 he and Rose were planning to have two ceremonies – a low-key one to make their romance official and a bigger bash for family and friends in 2013, after Rose gives birth – so she can wear her dream wedding dress.
He told DJ Angie Martinez, “We’re gonna get, like, licensed marriage, in a couple of weeks we’ll have that done. When you have the (big) ceremony that’s when you can invite the family. She can fit into a dress and then… if we have a daughter one day, she might wanna give the dress to our daughter, but if she’s pregnant then she can’t do that.”
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here