*Amber Rose was cornered by TMZ on Tuesday and may have let some news slip about her fiancé Wiz Khalifa during a brief exchange with the videographer.
When the pap gifted her with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ice cream bar, Amber said, “My husband loves Ninja Turtles! That’s really cute, thank you.”
Does this mean Wiz and Amber are already married?
The rapper, real name Cameron Thomaz, proposed to Rose early last year, months before they confirmed rumors they are expecting their first child at the MTV Video Music Awards in September.
Khalifa previously admitted the couple was planning to wed in a simple courthouse ceremony before Christmas, and now it appears the nuptials may have taken place.
In December, Khalifa told New York radio station Hot 97 he and Rose were planning to have two ceremonies – a low-key one to make their romance official and a bigger bash for family and friends in 2013, after Rose gives birth – so she can wear her dream wedding dress.
He told DJ Angie Martinez, “We’re gonna get, like, licensed marriage, in a couple of weeks we’ll have that done. When you have the (big) ceremony that’s when you can invite the family. She can fit into a dress and then… if we have a daughter one day, she might wanna give the dress to our daughter, but if she’s pregnant then she can’t do that.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here