*Amber Rose was cornered by TMZ on Tuesday and may have let some news slip about her fiancé Wiz Khalifa during a brief exchange with the videographer.
When the pap gifted her with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ice cream bar, Amber said, “My husband loves Ninja Turtles! That’s really cute, thank you.”
Does this mean Wiz and Amber are already married?
The rapper, real name Cameron Thomaz, proposed to Rose early last year, months before they confirmed rumors they are expecting their first child at the MTV Video Music Awards in September.
Khalifa previously admitted the couple was planning to wed in a simple courthouse ceremony before Christmas, and now it appears the nuptials may have taken place.
In December, Khalifa told New York radio station Hot 97 he and Rose were planning to have two ceremonies – a low-key one to make their romance official and a bigger bash for family and friends in 2013, after Rose gives birth – so she can wear her dream wedding dress.
He told DJ Angie Martinez, “We’re gonna get, like, licensed marriage, in a couple of weeks we’ll have that done. When you have the (big) ceremony that’s when you can invite the family. She can fit into a dress and then… if we have a daughter one day, she might wanna give the dress to our daughter, but if she’s pregnant then she can’t do that.”
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here