*WOW GOSPEL 2013 salutes Atlanta, Georgia – the jewel of the South with a Gospel music legacy that includes Dottie Peoples, Reverend Jasper Williams, Bishop James Morton and The Pace Sisters and RCA Inspiration’s own William Murphy.
Atlanta is also the birthplace of the Civil Rights Movement, and WOW Gospel 2013 celebrates the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s I Have a Dream speech with the exclusive song “Keep Dreaming” by Dominique Jones.
WOW GOSPEL 2013 once again features the very best of Gospel music from the past year, and includes songs from Pastor Charles Jenkins & Fellowship Chicago (“Awesome”); Forever Jones (“Every Moment”); Kierra Sheard (“Indescribable”); William McDowell (“I Won’t Go Back”); Fred Hammond (“I Feel Good”); and Marvin Sapp (“My Testimony”). The DVD features live performances and concept videos from Jessica Reedy; Zacardi Cortez; J Moss; VaShawn Mitchell and Marvin Sapp among others. Additionally, a deluxe digital version is available with six additional tracks including Deitrick Haddon’s “Jesus Is Coming;” Jonathan McReynolds’ “I Love You;” and “Majesty” by Deon Kipping, Jason Nelson and William Murphy.
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here