*WOW GOSPEL 2013 salutes Atlanta, Georgia – the jewel of the South with a Gospel music legacy that includes Dottie Peoples, Reverend Jasper Williams, Bishop James Morton and The Pace Sisters and RCA Inspiration’s own William Murphy.
Atlanta is also the birthplace of the Civil Rights Movement, and WOW Gospel 2013 celebrates the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s I Have a Dream speech with the exclusive song “Keep Dreaming” by Dominique Jones.
WOW GOSPEL 2013 once again features the very best of Gospel music from the past year, and includes songs from Pastor Charles Jenkins & Fellowship Chicago (“Awesome”); Forever Jones (“Every Moment”); Kierra Sheard (“Indescribable”); William McDowell (“I Won’t Go Back”); Fred Hammond (“I Feel Good”); and Marvin Sapp (“My Testimony”). The DVD features live performances and concept videos from Jessica Reedy; Zacardi Cortez; J Moss; VaShawn Mitchell and Marvin Sapp among others. Additionally, a deluxe digital version is available with six additional tracks including Deitrick Haddon’s “Jesus Is Coming;” Jonathan McReynolds’ “I Love You;” and “Majesty” by Deon Kipping, Jason Nelson and William Murphy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here