*A year after they were first linked together, it looks like it could be the end of the road for Bradley Cooper and Zoë Saldana.
The on-again off-again actors, who publicly celebrated his film “Silver Linings Playbook” together in Los Angeles last month, spent New Year’s apart, according to the New York Post.
While Cooper was in Europe, Saldana rang in 2013 with friends and family in Miami.
After a private dinner at Catch, where her group dined on crispy shrimp, Cantonese Lobster and assorted sushi rolls, they headed to the James Royal Palm hotel pool area for champagne and dancing.
“She was hanging out with Miami Heat stars Dwyane Wade and his girlfriend Gabrielle Union, and Chris Bosh with wife Adrienne Bosh,” a source at the hotel tells PEOPLE. “She looked happy and was dancing quite a bit. She was smiling all the time.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here