*A year after they were first linked together, it looks like it could be the end of the road for Bradley Cooper and Zoë Saldana.
The on-again off-again actors, who publicly celebrated his film “Silver Linings Playbook” together in Los Angeles last month, spent New Year’s apart, according to the New York Post.
While Cooper was in Europe, Saldana rang in 2013 with friends and family in Miami.
After a private dinner at Catch, where her group dined on crispy shrimp, Cantonese Lobster and assorted sushi rolls, they headed to the James Royal Palm hotel pool area for champagne and dancing.
“She was hanging out with Miami Heat stars Dwyane Wade and his girlfriend Gabrielle Union, and Chris Bosh with wife Adrienne Bosh,” a source at the hotel tells PEOPLE. “She looked happy and was dancing quite a bit. She was smiling all the time.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here