*A year after they were first linked together, it looks like it could be the end of the road for Bradley Cooper and Zoë Saldana.
The on-again off-again actors, who publicly celebrated his film “Silver Linings Playbook” together in Los Angeles last month, spent New Year’s apart, according to the New York Post.
While Cooper was in Europe, Saldana rang in 2013 with friends and family in Miami.
After a private dinner at Catch, where her group dined on crispy shrimp, Cantonese Lobster and assorted sushi rolls, they headed to the James Royal Palm hotel pool area for champagne and dancing.
“She was hanging out with Miami Heat stars Dwyane Wade and his girlfriend Gabrielle Union, and Chris Bosh with wife Adrienne Bosh,” a source at the hotel tells PEOPLE. “She looked happy and was dancing quite a bit. She was smiling all the time.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here