*A year after they were first linked together, it looks like it could be the end of the road for Bradley Cooper and Zoë Saldana.
The on-again off-again actors, who publicly celebrated his film “Silver Linings Playbook” together in Los Angeles last month, spent New Year’s apart, according to the New York Post.
While Cooper was in Europe, Saldana rang in 2013 with friends and family in Miami.
After a private dinner at Catch, where her group dined on crispy shrimp, Cantonese Lobster and assorted sushi rolls, they headed to the James Royal Palm hotel pool area for champagne and dancing.
“She was hanging out with Miami Heat stars Dwyane Wade and his girlfriend Gabrielle Union, and Chris Bosh with wife Adrienne Bosh,” a source at the hotel tells PEOPLE. “She looked happy and was dancing quite a bit. She was smiling all the time.”
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here