*A year after they were first linked together, it looks like it could be the end of the road for Bradley Cooper and Zoë Saldana.
The on-again off-again actors, who publicly celebrated his film “Silver Linings Playbook” together in Los Angeles last month, spent New Year’s apart, according to the New York Post.
While Cooper was in Europe, Saldana rang in 2013 with friends and family in Miami.
After a private dinner at Catch, where her group dined on crispy shrimp, Cantonese Lobster and assorted sushi rolls, they headed to the James Royal Palm hotel pool area for champagne and dancing.
“She was hanging out with Miami Heat stars Dwyane Wade and his girlfriend Gabrielle Union, and Chris Bosh with wife Adrienne Bosh,” a source at the hotel tells PEOPLE. “She looked happy and was dancing quite a bit. She was smiling all the time.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here