*Forest didn’t do it!
Actor Forest Whitaker expressed his outrage when a New York deli accused him of stealing on Friday morning.
They must not have known who he is! According to TMZ, he was on his way out of Milano Market on the Upper East Side when he was stopped by the store’s manager.
But that’s not the half of it.
The man was completely violated by the store employee who frisked him in front of other people. And guess what? Nothing was found!
How embarrassing and humiliating.
Whitaker’s rep tells TMZ, “This was an upsetting incident given the fact that Forest did nothing more than walk into the deli. What is most unfortunate about this situation is the inappropriate way store employees are treating patrons of their establishment. “Frisking individuals without proof/evidence is a violation of rights.”
Forest didn’t call the police on the worker, but asked that the store owner clean up the spot and do a better job with security.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here