*Forest didn’t do it!
Actor Forest Whitaker expressed his outrage when a New York deli accused him of stealing on Friday morning.
They must not have known who he is! According to TMZ, he was on his way out of Milano Market on the Upper East Side when he was stopped by the store’s manager.
But that’s not the half of it.
The man was completely violated by the store employee who frisked him in front of other people. And guess what? Nothing was found!
How embarrassing and humiliating.
Whitaker’s rep tells TMZ, “This was an upsetting incident given the fact that Forest did nothing more than walk into the deli. What is most unfortunate about this situation is the inappropriate way store employees are treating patrons of their establishment. “Frisking individuals without proof/evidence is a violation of rights.”
Forest didn’t call the police on the worker, but asked that the store owner clean up the spot and do a better job with security.
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here