*Forest didn’t do it!
Actor Forest Whitaker expressed his outrage when a New York deli accused him of stealing on Friday morning.
They must not have known who he is! According to TMZ, he was on his way out of Milano Market on the Upper East Side when he was stopped by the store’s manager.
But that’s not the half of it.
The man was completely violated by the store employee who frisked him in front of other people. And guess what? Nothing was found!
How embarrassing and humiliating.
Whitaker’s rep tells TMZ, “This was an upsetting incident given the fact that Forest did nothing more than walk into the deli. What is most unfortunate about this situation is the inappropriate way store employees are treating patrons of their establishment. “Frisking individuals without proof/evidence is a violation of rights.”
Forest didn’t call the police on the worker, but asked that the store owner clean up the spot and do a better job with security.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here