*Forest didn’t do it!
Actor Forest Whitaker expressed his outrage when a New York deli accused him of stealing on Friday morning.
They must not have known who he is! According to TMZ, he was on his way out of Milano Market on the Upper East Side when he was stopped by the store’s manager.
But that’s not the half of it.
The man was completely violated by the store employee who frisked him in front of other people. And guess what? Nothing was found!
How embarrassing and humiliating. 🙁
Whitaker’s rep tells TMZ, “This was an upsetting incident given the fact that Forest did nothing more than walk into the deli. What is most unfortunate about this situation is the inappropriate way store employees are treating patrons of their establishment. “Frisking individuals without proof/evidence is a violation of rights.”
Forest didn’t call the police on the worker, but asked that the store owner clean up the spot and do a better job with security.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here