*Forest didn’t do it!
Actor Forest Whitaker expressed his outrage when a New York deli accused him of stealing on Friday morning.
They must not have known who he is! According to TMZ, he was on his way out of Milano Market on the Upper East Side when he was stopped by the store’s manager.
But that’s not the half of it.
The man was completely violated by the store employee who frisked him in front of other people. And guess what? Nothing was found!
How embarrassing and humiliating.
Whitaker’s rep tells TMZ, “This was an upsetting incident given the fact that Forest did nothing more than walk into the deli. What is most unfortunate about this situation is the inappropriate way store employees are treating patrons of their establishment. “Frisking individuals without proof/evidence is a violation of rights.”
Forest didn’t call the police on the worker, but asked that the store owner clean up the spot and do a better job with security.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here