The rapper went off on the Miami Heat and threw in “I f*cked Chris Bosh’s wife,” a result of his spilled over anger after being tossed out of a Heat/Lakers game earlier this month.
Adrienne Bosh is attempting to take the high road, but it wasn’t quite enough not to notice.
She took to Twitter, like they all do, and responded indirectly to the rapper’s tirade by retweeting inspirational quotes written by Dwyane Wade’s girlfriend, actress Gabrielle Union.
“Some people attack those who have the peace & joy they wish they had!” Union’s tweet read. “Pay them no mind! Live your dream, strut & wave.”
The Cincinnati native is trying, but her past is creeping back into view, when she was that hot totty chick on Smooth Magazine.
A GlobalGrind source says Adrienne, or “Short Stack” as she was once called, told Weezy she had cancer and needed financial support to deal with her treatment. He supposedly gave her mucho cash and never saw her again.
And as far as Wayne’s comments about sleeping with Mrs. Bosh, the source says, “Wayne would never lie on his d**k.”
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here