The rapper went off on the Miami Heat and threw in “I f*cked Chris Bosh’s wife,” a result of his spilled over anger after being tossed out of a Heat/Lakers game earlier this month.
Adrienne Bosh is attempting to take the high road, but it wasn’t quite enough not to notice.
She took to Twitter, like they all do, and responded indirectly to the rapper’s tirade by retweeting inspirational quotes written by Dwyane Wade’s girlfriend, actress Gabrielle Union.
“Some people attack those who have the peace & joy they wish they had!” Union’s tweet read. “Pay them no mind! Live your dream, strut & wave.”
The Cincinnati native is trying, but her past is creeping back into view, when she was that hot totty chick on Smooth Magazine.
A GlobalGrind source says Adrienne, or “Short Stack” as she was once called, told Weezy she had cancer and needed financial support to deal with her treatment. He supposedly gave her mucho cash and never saw her again.
And as far as Wayne’s comments about sleeping with Mrs. Bosh, the source says, “Wayne would never lie on his d**k.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here