The rapper went off on the Miami Heat and threw in “I f*cked Chris Bosh’s wife,” a result of his spilled over anger after being tossed out of a Heat/Lakers game earlier this month.
Adrienne Bosh is attempting to take the high road, but it wasn’t quite enough not to notice.
She took to Twitter, like they all do, and responded indirectly to the rapper’s tirade by retweeting inspirational quotes written by Dwyane Wade’s girlfriend, actress Gabrielle Union.
“Some people attack those who have the peace & joy they wish they had!” Union’s tweet read. “Pay them no mind! Live your dream, strut & wave.”
The Cincinnati native is trying, but her past is creeping back into view, when she was that hot totty chick on Smooth Magazine.
A GlobalGrind source says Adrienne, or “Short Stack” as she was once called, told Weezy she had cancer and needed financial support to deal with her treatment. He supposedly gave her mucho cash and never saw her again.
And as far as Wayne’s comments about sleeping with Mrs. Bosh, the source says, “Wayne would never lie on his d**k.”
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here