The rapper went off on the Miami Heat and threw in “I f*cked Chris Bosh’s wife,” a result of his spilled over anger after being tossed out of a Heat/Lakers game earlier this month.
Adrienne Bosh is attempting to take the high road, but it wasn’t quite enough not to notice.
She took to Twitter, like they all do, and responded indirectly to the rapper’s tirade by retweeting inspirational quotes written by Dwyane Wade’s girlfriend, actress Gabrielle Union.
“Some people attack those who have the peace & joy they wish they had!” Union’s tweet read. “Pay them no mind! Live your dream, strut & wave.”
The Cincinnati native is trying, but her past is creeping back into view, when she was that hot totty chick on Smooth Magazine.
A GlobalGrind source says Adrienne, or “Short Stack” as she was once called, told Weezy she had cancer and needed financial support to deal with her treatment. He supposedly gave her mucho cash and never saw her again.
And as far as Wayne’s comments about sleeping with Mrs. Bosh, the source says, “Wayne would never lie on his d**k.”
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here