*Black women in the military and/or military wives stationed throughout the world often complain about the lack of availability for their hair care products and/or salons.
But, there’s one country that has opened up to the idea, you just gotta get stationed there.
But for those that are stationed in Beijing, China, they don’t have to worry anymore. Martha Makuena is the first black hair care salon in the city and she’s taking appointments.
Her customers are diverse and she has filled a much needed area of hair care services, that ironically, in China they struggle to fulfill.
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Obama Phoned Widow of Texas Police Officer Shot in Cold Blood
- EXCLUSIVE: 4 Years After Suspended Life Sentences, Scott Sisters Seek Pardon
- Joe Brown Released From Jail After 5-Day Sentence
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here