*Fresh from turning in a controversial lounge-style rendition of the national anthem for the NFL’s biggest game, the NBA has chosen Alicia Keys to provide the halftime entertainment for its annual All-Star matchup.
John Legend will perform the Star-Spangled Banner while Gloria Reuben will handle the Canadian national anthem for the game, which is set to take place on Feb. 17 in Houston, the NBA announced.
The All-Stars will take the court to a performance by Ne-Yo.
All-Star Saturday (Feb. 16) will be hosted by Nick Cannon with performances by Ellie Goulding, “American Idol” Season 11 winner Phillip Phillips, and recently-reunited Fall Out Boy, who will take the stage before the Slam Dunk contest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here