*Fresh from turning in a controversial lounge-style rendition of the national anthem for the NFL’s biggest game, the NBA has chosen Alicia Keys to provide the halftime entertainment for its annual All-Star matchup.
John Legend will perform the Star-Spangled Banner while Gloria Reuben will handle the Canadian national anthem for the game, which is set to take place on Feb. 17 in Houston, the NBA announced.
The All-Stars will take the court to a performance by Ne-Yo.
All-Star Saturday (Feb. 16) will be hosted by Nick Cannon with performances by Ellie Goulding, “American Idol” Season 11 winner Phillip Phillips, and recently-reunited Fall Out Boy, who will take the stage before the Slam Dunk contest.
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here