*Fresh from turning in a controversial lounge-style rendition of the national anthem for the NFL’s biggest game, the NBA has chosen Alicia Keys to provide the halftime entertainment for its annual All-Star matchup.
John Legend will perform the Star-Spangled Banner while Gloria Reuben will handle the Canadian national anthem for the game, which is set to take place on Feb. 17 in Houston, the NBA announced.
The All-Stars will take the court to a performance by Ne-Yo.
All-Star Saturday (Feb. 16) will be hosted by Nick Cannon with performances by Ellie Goulding, “American Idol” Season 11 winner Phillip Phillips, and recently-reunited Fall Out Boy, who will take the stage before the Slam Dunk contest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here