That’s the conclusion an Atlanta judge who signed off on his divorce from Tawanna Iverson, the mother of his five children, came to.
In the final divorce decree, the judge goes off on Iverson, saying:
“[Iverson] does not know how to manage the children; has little interest in learning to manage the children and has actually, at times, been a hindrance to their spiritual and emotional growth and development.
For example, he has refused to attend to an obvious and serious alcohol problem, which has caused him to do inappropriate things in the presence of the children while impaired.
He has left the children alone without supervision. He has left his young daughters in a hotel room with men who are unknown to the mother.”
According to TMZ, the judge has awarded Tawanna legal and physical custody of the kids. Allen has some visitation rights, but only if he abides by certain conditions.
Among them, the former NBA star must NOT drink a drop of alcohol for the next 18 months. And there’s more: until all of his kids become adults [18+], he can’t consume alcohol within 24 hours of the times he has the kids.
Iverson’s also been ordered to see a shrink and attend AA meetings for a year
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Watch Killing)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here