On top of being singled out as probably the worst parent ever by an Atlanta divorce judge earlier this week, he got another dose of bad news. He’s now homeless. Well, actually he’s mansionless you could say.
TMZ is reporting that the former NBA star’s Atlanta home (see photo below)has been sold off in a foreclosure auction.
Iverson allegedly defaulted on a $1.2 million mortgage which sent the $4.5 million home into foreclosure. He briefly fought off an auction, but ultimately, he couldn’t stop it.
Sources close to the sale say Iverson’s bank purchased the mansion yesterday for $2.5 million.
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here