*Less than one week after delivering her first child Sebastian “The Bash” Taylor Thomaz, with fiance Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose has found time to keep her Twitter followers up to date on her experience as a new mom.
“Man breastfeeding is awesome. It kinda hurts though,” she confessed Tuesday (Feb. 26). “But the bonding with my baby is unbelievable. So worth it.”
Rose, 29, and rapper Khalifa, 25, who became engaged in March 2012, celebrated Bash’s birth on Feb. 22. “We can’t stop staring at Sebastian. He’s beautiful!” Rose tweeted the following day. “He’s the perfect mixture between me and Wiz. He has Wiz’s lips and my round head. LOL.”
The first-time mom also shared the below photo of her son’s first bath. “The Spa is ready for your highness The Bash,” she captioned the shot of her preparing his tiny tub in her bathroom.
Khalifa has also been adjusting to being a new dad — and is getting high marks from his bride-to-be.
“Best daddy ever . . . Up with the baby so Muva can go back to sleep,” Rose tweeted with an adorable photo of her fiance holding their baby boy.
“Bash is so awesome,” Khalifa tweeted Feb. 23. “He makes the coolest faces.” He later gushed, “My son wakes right up and gives me kisses on the nose and hardly cries.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here