*Less than one week after delivering her first child Sebastian “The Bash” Taylor Thomaz, with fiance Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose has found time to keep her Twitter followers up to date on her experience as a new mom.
“Man breastfeeding is awesome. It kinda hurts though,” she confessed Tuesday (Feb. 26). “But the bonding with my baby is unbelievable. So worth it.”
Rose, 29, and rapper Khalifa, 25, who became engaged in March 2012, celebrated Bash’s birth on Feb. 22. “We can’t stop staring at Sebastian. He’s beautiful!” Rose tweeted the following day. “He’s the perfect mixture between me and Wiz. He has Wiz’s lips and my round head. LOL.”
The first-time mom also shared the below photo of her son’s first bath. “The Spa is ready for your highness The Bash,” she captioned the shot of her preparing his tiny tub in her bathroom.
Khalifa has also been adjusting to being a new dad — and is getting high marks from his bride-to-be.
“Best daddy ever . . . Up with the baby so Muva can go back to sleep,” Rose tweeted with an adorable photo of her fiance holding their baby boy.
“Bash is so awesome,” Khalifa tweeted Feb. 23. “He makes the coolest faces.” He later gushed, “My son wakes right up and gives me kisses on the nose and hardly cries.”
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here