*Less than one week after delivering her first child Sebastian “The Bash” Taylor Thomaz, with fiance Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose has found time to keep her Twitter followers up to date on her experience as a new mom.
“Man breastfeeding is awesome. It kinda hurts though,” she confessed Tuesday (Feb. 26). “But the bonding with my baby is unbelievable. So worth it.”
Rose, 29, and rapper Khalifa, 25, who became engaged in March 2012, celebrated Bash’s birth on Feb. 22. “We can’t stop staring at Sebastian. He’s beautiful!” Rose tweeted the following day. “He’s the perfect mixture between me and Wiz. He has Wiz’s lips and my round head. LOL.”
The first-time mom also shared the below photo of her son’s first bath. “The Spa is ready for your highness The Bash,” she captioned the shot of her preparing his tiny tub in her bathroom.
Khalifa has also been adjusting to being a new dad — and is getting high marks from his bride-to-be.
“Best daddy ever . . . Up with the baby so Muva can go back to sleep,” Rose tweeted with an adorable photo of her fiance holding their baby boy.
“Bash is so awesome,” Khalifa tweeted Feb. 23. “He makes the coolest faces.” He later gushed, “My son wakes right up and gives me kisses on the nose and hardly cries.”
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here