*Less than one week after delivering her first child Sebastian “The Bash” Taylor Thomaz, with fiance Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose has found time to keep her Twitter followers up to date on her experience as a new mom.
“Man breastfeeding is awesome. It kinda hurts though,” she confessed Tuesday (Feb. 26). “But the bonding with my baby is unbelievable. So worth it.”
Rose, 29, and rapper Khalifa, 25, who became engaged in March 2012, celebrated Bash’s birth on Feb. 22. “We can’t stop staring at Sebastian. He’s beautiful!” Rose tweeted the following day. “He’s the perfect mixture between me and Wiz. He has Wiz’s lips and my round head. LOL.”
The first-time mom also shared the below photo of her son’s first bath. “The Spa is ready for your highness The Bash,” she captioned the shot of her preparing his tiny tub in her bathroom.
Khalifa has also been adjusting to being a new dad — and is getting high marks from his bride-to-be.
“Best daddy ever . . . Up with the baby so Muva can go back to sleep,” Rose tweeted with an adorable photo of her fiance holding their baby boy.
“Bash is so awesome,” Khalifa tweeted Feb. 23. “He makes the coolest faces.” He later gushed, “My son wakes right up and gives me kisses on the nose and hardly cries.”
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here