*Grammy award winner Anthony Hamilton was in DC for his Valentine’s day show at Howard Theatre. Our partner, theJasmineBrand.com, caught up with the North Carolina native at a private meet and greet, and chatted with him about the Grammy’s, being married (in such a tempting entertainment industry), plus what he finds most attractive in women. Peep some of the excerpts from the interview.
On what he enjoys most about performing:
“I love the appreciation for what it is that I do. It’s honest, it’s pure, people appreciate and accept it and that’s what I love about it.”
On dealing with the disappointment from not winning a Grammy this year:
“I don’t look at it as disappointment. I look at it as having an amazing run at one time and I will do it again. There are so many things that happen in life that can make you disappointed and if you let it build, it can make you depressed. I don’t have time for that.”
On his favorite part of the Grammy Awards:
“My favorite part of the Grammy’s was Rhianna’s performance. She is just amazing. She is actually one of my favorite artists and I love her album.”
On the most challenging part of creating his album ‘Back to Love’:
“Letting the label have more say on this album was very difficult for me. I have been doing it on my own without any help. It was hard to let go and go with their vision”
Visit theJasmineBrand.com to read the full interview where Anthony Hamilton opens up about how he stays faithful to his wife, while working in the entertainment industry, what he finds attractive in a woman and his legacy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here