*Grammy award winner Anthony Hamilton was in DC for his Valentine’s day show at Howard Theatre. Our partner, theJasmineBrand.com, caught up with the North Carolina native at a private meet and greet, and chatted with him about the Grammy’s, being married (in such a tempting entertainment industry), plus what he finds most attractive in women. Peep some of the excerpts from the interview.
On what he enjoys most about performing:
“I love the appreciation for what it is that I do. It’s honest, it’s pure, people appreciate and accept it and that’s what I love about it.”
On dealing with the disappointment from not winning a Grammy this year:
“I don’t look at it as disappointment. I look at it as having an amazing run at one time and I will do it again. There are so many things that happen in life that can make you disappointed and if you let it build, it can make you depressed. I don’t have time for that.”
On his favorite part of the Grammy Awards:
“My favorite part of the Grammy’s was Rhianna’s performance. She is just amazing. She is actually one of my favorite artists and I love her album.”
On the most challenging part of creating his album ‘Back to Love’:
“Letting the label have more say on this album was very difficult for me. I have been doing it on my own without any help. It was hard to let go and go with their vision”
Visit theJasmineBrand.com to read the full interview where Anthony Hamilton opens up about how he stays faithful to his wife, while working in the entertainment industry, what he finds attractive in a woman and his legacy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here