*When photos (like the one above) of Ice-T’s wife Coco Austin and then unknown rapper AP.9 in questionable poses blew up on the Net, she strongly denied that anything sexual happened between the two.
Well how surprised are you to find out now that the rapper says they DID indeed have sex. According to Hollywood Life, here’s what he told Star Magazine:
“We had sex,” AP.9 stated “It wasn’t making love; it was just sex. I really hope she isn’t pregnant!”
It’s still unclear if he’s lying or using the incident to make a name for himself. Plus, one could conclude that he may be bitter towards Coco because he feels she’s made him out to be a stalker she barely knew.
“She threw me under the bus like I was some groupie stalking her,” AP.9 also said.
And perhaps in an effort to get back at her and make some money at the same time, the rapper is reportedly trying to shop a sex tape of him and Austin in action.
Website Rumor Fix is reporting that a publicist named Kali Bowyer reached out to them with info about the alleged tape of AP.9 and Coco. She says she received a call from AP.9’s reps asking for “help to promote and sell pictures and video above the 100k offer.” Bowyer was told that the rapper “has various pics, audio and footage of him placing his hand into her private parts, acts of oral sex, doggy style positions with miscellaneous graphic exploits and sexual conduct.”
But Bowyer says that kind of stuff is below her and she told Rumor Fix that she turned down the rapper’s offer.
“While I personally will NOT engage in something so crude and disgusting, I have no hesitation in blowing the lid off his intentions.”
According to Examiner.com, Coco has been living apart from Ice-T for several months and is currently based in Las Vegas while performing in “Peepshow” at Planet Hollywood.
Meanwhile, AP.9 says he wants the couple to be happy but he also wants to the truth to be told.
“I want them to continue their marriage and be happy,” he stated. “I got respect for Ice, and I’m not mad at her. But don’t lie about me.”
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here