*When photos (like the one above) of Ice-T’s wife Coco Austin and then unknown rapper AP.9 in questionable poses blew up on the Net, she strongly denied that anything sexual happened between the two.
Well how surprised are you to find out now that the rapper says they DID indeed have sex. According to Hollywood Life, here’s what he told Star Magazine:
“We had sex,” AP.9 stated “It wasn’t making love; it was just sex. I really hope she isn’t pregnant!”
It’s still unclear if he’s lying or using the incident to make a name for himself. Plus, one could conclude that he may be bitter towards Coco because he feels she’s made him out to be a stalker she barely knew.
“She threw me under the bus like I was some groupie stalking her,” AP.9 also said.
And perhaps in an effort to get back at her and make some money at the same time, the rapper is reportedly trying to shop a sex tape of him and Austin in action.
Website Rumor Fix is reporting that a publicist named Kali Bowyer reached out to them with info about the alleged tape of AP.9 and Coco. She says she received a call from AP.9’s reps asking for “help to promote and sell pictures and video above the 100k offer.” Bowyer was told that the rapper “has various pics, audio and footage of him placing his hand into her private parts, acts of oral sex, doggy style positions with miscellaneous graphic exploits and sexual conduct.”
But Bowyer says that kind of stuff is below her and she told Rumor Fix that she turned down the rapper’s offer.
“While I personally will NOT engage in something so crude and disgusting, I have no hesitation in blowing the lid off his intentions.”
According to Examiner.com, Coco has been living apart from Ice-T for several months and is currently based in Las Vegas while performing in “Peepshow” at Planet Hollywood.
Meanwhile, AP.9 says he wants the couple to be happy but he also wants to the truth to be told.
“I want them to continue their marriage and be happy,” he stated. “I got respect for Ice, and I’m not mad at her. But don’t lie about me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here