For Ravens rookie wide receiver Deonte Thompson, it’s an opportunity of a lifetime being part of a Super Bowl team.
Enjoying all the Super Bowl 47 experiences this week, Deonte spoke with celebrity interview journalist Chris Yandek of CYInterview.com on the phone from New Orleans:
“Oh man, it’s awesome man. There’s nothing like it man. You know, opportunity of a lifetime man. Just enjoying it, soaking it all in. …I just say God is good man. You know, coming from not playing, a job to playing to getting ready to play in the Super Bowl is just crazy. … I just want to be in Baltimore for a while man, keep winning those Super Bowls. That’s all.”
The Super Dome is the sight of this weekend’s Super Bowl. Deonte is no stranger to the Super Dome. He played there in the 2010 Sugar Bowl while playing his college football at the University of Florida.
“It’s great. Last time I played here we kicked butt. … We had a great game. Actually, that was Tim’s last game as a Gator, Tebow’s last game as a Gator. … I got a few stories man. I mean it’s great playing with a guy like that man [Tim Tebow]. You know, he coming out, there’s nothing like it man. He has us ready.”
Giving his thoughts on the what the Baltimore Ravens must do to beat the San Francisco 49ers this weekend, Deonte said this:
“We just gotta come out and play Baltimore Ravens football man. We come out and play like we always play and no telling what can happen. … I mean, the skies the limit for us man. I think we loaded in every position, especially offensively man. We got some weapons to stretch the field. We got guys like Anquan [Boldin] to throw across the middle. It’s going to be great man. … I think we just come out and play our ball how we always have been playing throughout this playoff run, we’ll be good.”
You can read and listen to the entire interview with Deonte Thompson at Chris Yandek’s CYInterview.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here