*According to Rolling Stone he’s the most popular member of Howard Stern’s Wack Pack.
He just has no idea what the judges would think of his moves, “Yeah. Sure. Why not. … Well, that’s up to them.”
As far as how the Howard Stern personality is doing today and what’s new in his life, he says this:
“I’m doing; I’m doing; I’m doing it. I’m just doing it. … I’m just chilling. Not much. I’m just doing and doing. … My life is good, so I ain’t worrying about it.”
You can hear Beetlejuice’s entire interview at Chris Yandek’s CYInterview.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here