*According to Rolling Stone he’s the most popular member of Howard Stern’s Wack Pack.
He just has no idea what the judges would think of his moves, “Yeah. Sure. Why not. … Well, that’s up to them.”
As far as how the Howard Stern personality is doing today and what’s new in his life, he says this:
“I’m doing; I’m doing; I’m doing it. I’m just doing it. … I’m just chilling. Not much. I’m just doing and doing. … My life is good, so I ain’t worrying about it.”
You can hear Beetlejuice’s entire interview at Chris Yandek’s CYInterview.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here