*According to Rolling Stone he’s the most popular member of Howard Stern’s Wack Pack.
He just has no idea what the judges would think of his moves, “Yeah. Sure. Why not. … Well, that’s up to them.”
As far as how the Howard Stern personality is doing today and what’s new in his life, he says this:
“I’m doing; I’m doing; I’m doing it. I’m just doing it. … I’m just chilling. Not much. I’m just doing and doing. … My life is good, so I ain’t worrying about it.”
You can hear Beetlejuice’s entire interview at Chris Yandek’s CYInterview.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here