*According to Rolling Stone he’s the most popular member of Howard Stern’s Wack Pack.
He just has no idea what the judges would think of his moves, “Yeah. Sure. Why not. … Well, that’s up to them.”
As far as how the Howard Stern personality is doing today and what’s new in his life, he says this:
“I’m doing; I’m doing; I’m doing it. I’m just doing it. … I’m just chilling. Not much. I’m just doing and doing. … My life is good, so I ain’t worrying about it.”
You can hear Beetlejuice’s entire interview at Chris Yandek’s CYInterview.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here