What more can you say after that spectacular, sexy, incredible performace at the Super Bowl 47 halftime? Although there are bound to be haters because … well, that’s what they want to be.
The show kicked off with “Pepsi’s first-ever crowd-sourced Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show introduction starring hundreds of real fans from around the country used more than 500 frames,” said Angelique Krembs, VP of marketing at PepsiCo, according to Mashable.
Then Madame Bey began to do her thang to the max! Then she was joined on stage by Destiny’s Child. They did a medley that included “Bootylicious” and “Independent Women.”
If you missed the action, check it out here:
In the meantime, feel free to chime in and share your thoughts on her performance like this um, er, interesting comment from our Facebook Fan page:
Adli Stoney Seales Michele is skinnier than Kelly ! When did Kelly grow some ass ?
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here