What more can you say after that spectacular, sexy, incredible performace at the Super Bowl 47 halftime? Although there are bound to be haters because … well, that’s what they want to be.
The show kicked off with “Pepsi’s first-ever crowd-sourced Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show introduction starring hundreds of real fans from around the country used more than 500 frames,” said Angelique Krembs, VP of marketing at PepsiCo, according to Mashable.
Then Madame Bey began to do her thang to the max! Then she was joined on stage by Destiny’s Child. They did a medley that included “Bootylicious” and “Independent Women.”
If you missed the action, check it out here:
In the meantime, feel free to chime in and share your thoughts on her performance like this um, er, interesting comment from our Facebook Fan page:
Adli Stoney Seales Michele is skinnier than Kelly ! When did Kelly grow some ass ?
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here