What more can you say after that spectacular, sexy, incredible performace at the Super Bowl 47 halftime? Although there are bound to be haters because … well, that’s what they want to be.
The show kicked off with “Pepsi’s first-ever crowd-sourced Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show introduction starring hundreds of real fans from around the country used more than 500 frames,” said Angelique Krembs, VP of marketing at PepsiCo, according to Mashable.
Then Madame Bey began to do her thang to the max! Then she was joined on stage by Destiny’s Child. They did a medley that included “Bootylicious” and “Independent Women.”
If you missed the action, check it out here:
In the meantime, feel free to chime in and share your thoughts on her performance like this um, er, interesting comment from our Facebook Fan page:
Adli Stoney Seales Michele is skinnier than Kelly ! When did Kelly grow some ass ?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here