What more can you say after that spectacular, sexy, incredible performace at the Super Bowl 47 halftime? Although there are bound to be haters because … well, that’s what they want to be.
The show kicked off with “Pepsi’s first-ever crowd-sourced Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show introduction starring hundreds of real fans from around the country used more than 500 frames,” said Angelique Krembs, VP of marketing at PepsiCo, according to Mashable.
Then Madame Bey began to do her thang to the max! Then she was joined on stage by Destiny’s Child. They did a medley that included “Bootylicious” and “Independent Women.”
If you missed the action, check it out here:
In the meantime, feel free to chime in and share your thoughts on her performance like this um, er, interesting comment from our Facebook Fan page:
Adli Stoney Seales Michele is skinnier than Kelly ! When did Kelly grow some ass ?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here