What more can you say after that spectacular, sexy, incredible performace at the Super Bowl 47 halftime? Although there are bound to be haters because … well, that’s what they want to be.
The show kicked off with “Pepsi’s first-ever crowd-sourced Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show introduction starring hundreds of real fans from around the country used more than 500 frames,” said Angelique Krembs, VP of marketing at PepsiCo, according to Mashable.
Then Madame Bey began to do her thang to the max! Then she was joined on stage by Destiny’s Child. They did a medley that included “Bootylicious” and “Independent Women.”
If you missed the action, check it out here:
In the meantime, feel free to chime in and share your thoughts on her performance like this um, er, interesting comment from our Facebook Fan page:
Adli Stoney Seales Michele is skinnier than Kelly ! When did Kelly grow some ass ?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here