*If the public still hasn’t had its fill of Beyonce, just wait until Saturday.
OWN has announced that the entertainer will be the subject of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” airing Saturday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m., which precedes HBO’s premiere of Beyonce’s documentary “Life is But a Dream” at 9 p.m.
Topics to be discussed during Oprah Winfrey’s chat with the 17-time Grammy winner include directing her HBO documentary and performing during the Super Bowl.
Beyoncé was last interviewed by Winfrey for the “Oprah” show in 2008, where the “Single Ladies” singer talked about her new album, but notably refused to say much of anything about her then-recent marriage to Jay-Z.
Watch Bey’s “Oprah’s Next Chapter” episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here