*If the public still hasn’t had its fill of Beyonce, just wait until Saturday.
OWN has announced that the entertainer will be the subject of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” airing Saturday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m., which precedes HBO’s premiere of Beyonce’s documentary “Life is But a Dream” at 9 p.m.
Topics to be discussed during Oprah Winfrey’s chat with the 17-time Grammy winner include directing her HBO documentary and performing during the Super Bowl.
Beyoncé was last interviewed by Winfrey for the “Oprah” show in 2008, where the “Single Ladies” singer talked about her new album, but notably refused to say much of anything about her then-recent marriage to Jay-Z.
Watch Bey’s “Oprah’s Next Chapter” episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here