*If the public still hasn’t had its fill of Beyonce, just wait until Saturday.
OWN has announced that the entertainer will be the subject of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” airing Saturday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m., which precedes HBO’s premiere of Beyonce’s documentary “Life is But a Dream” at 9 p.m.
Topics to be discussed during Oprah Winfrey’s chat with the 17-time Grammy winner include directing her HBO documentary and performing during the Super Bowl.
Beyoncé was last interviewed by Winfrey for the “Oprah” show in 2008, where the “Single Ladies” singer talked about her new album, but notably refused to say much of anything about her then-recent marriage to Jay-Z.
Watch Bey’s “Oprah’s Next Chapter” episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here