*The best and brightest are showing out all the time in pockets of our country, yet they get little to no fanfair for their accomplishments.
Well, we’re putting a young lady on excellence blast to show our young people are still making strides to be the best in the midst of a decaying education system.
Seven-year-old Zora Ball, is in the first grade at Harambee Institute of Science and Technology in Philadelphia and she has already developed a mobile app game.
The charter school she attends trains the children in computer programming through a programming language called Bootstrap, according to the Huffington Post.
Little Zora used Bootstrap–”which is usually taught to students between the ages of 12 and 16, to help them learn concepts of algebra via video game development”– to develop her app.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here